17. Important

There will be some spoiler about 'Titanic' and 'A Walk To Remember' so, yeah, sorry in advance if you haven't watch those movies.

Anyways...

20... 19... 18... 17...

"What are you doing?" Reese asked me.

I frowned. "Counting."

12... 11... 10... 9...

"What are you counting for?"

"Don't you just love asking questions." I replied, my voice filled with sarcasm.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... "Happy First Month of us!"

"Huh?" That was his reply.

"We've been together officially for one month! Isn't that wonderful?" I clapped my hands.

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"It is but I'm more excited for our first night after marriage." I could feel him smirking about this.

It took me a few seconds to realize the meaning behind the words.

"Why Reese? Why are you dirty minded?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend now and my job is to drive you crazy." He nuzzled my cheek with his nose.

"I'm already crazy before you became my boyfriend." I replied.

"True... you drive me crazy instead." Reese mumbled into my ear.

"Please, I'm known to have that effect on people." I smirked.

"That's why I can't get enough of you." He said huskily.

"Duh... I'm just that hard to resist."

"You're impossible." Reese kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes as usual and kissed him back. Don't ask me why I close my eyes, it's just reflex, I guess. Like why we shut our eyes when we sneeze.

I remove my hands that has been resting on Reese's hands before spreading my arms out. I must have made lots of movements that Reese stopped kissing me and pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm doing the same pose Jack and Rose did." I explained. "From Titanic?" I elaborated my answer seeing that Reese has that confused expression right now.

"Oh." That was all he said.

"Oh?" I echoed his answer.

"Yeah."

"You've never watch Titanic."

"Whoever doesn't watch that movie?"

"You?"

"I did. The girl died."

"She didn't die... what are you talking about?"

"Yes she did. The boyfriend actually helped her accomplish everything in her bucket list before she died."

I burst out laughing. "That was 'A Walk To Remember'."

"It's not the same?"

I clamped my lips to prevent myself from laughing. He look so cute when he's confused. Still, I burst out laughing when I opened my mouth.

"No! Of course not! Leonardo DiCaprio is in Titanic, not A Walk To Remember!"

"Oops. My bad. I probably got mixed from all those sappy movies." He rubbed at the back of his head.