23. All So Complicated

I know that this update is real quick but thats good right? I still cant believe I managed to write this chapter in a 45 minute bus journey :)

Anywayssss

Enjoyyyy....

Enjoyyyy....

Enjoyyyy....

Enjoyyyy....

Enjoyyyy....

Uno stopped the car in front of the park's sign.

"You sure you don't want me to wait for you?" Uno offered again.

"It's okay I'll ask Tres to drop me off." I got off the car and entered the park.

The park is deserted. There is hardly anyone in sight except for a person or two. It's probably because it's going to rain soon. The sky is getting darker and its starting to get cold. Let's just hope meeting Tres is worth it.

I saw him alright, he was standing in front of Reese and I's usual bench. How ironic, seeing that the bench was where Reese and I last spoke in good terms before he left. Judging from their disappearance, there's a high chance Tres will leave me.

"Tres." He turned around.

"I'm glad you came." He said.

"You're the one who told me to."

He nodded. "I did."

"Why? You disappeared for three days without answering my calls nor my texts and the next thing I know, you want to see me."

"I was... fixing things." Tres explained.

"What things? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Do you like me?" He asked me.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"I want to clear things between us. I'm asking again, do you like me?" He repeated his question.

"Of course I do." I answered.

He shook his head. "That's not what I meant."

I felt my mouth open. "Y-yeah." I tried to convince him. More like convincing myself.

"Then look at me and say that you like me more than friends."

"I-I..." I tried to speak but no words could come out.

"You're still in love with him." Tres said. "Don't try to deny it, Tamara. I know you were thinking about him on our date; the dinner, the movie... why would you go out with me when you're thinking about another guy?" Tres asked me.

How did he know that?

"You hurt my feelings, T, I thought you were genuine about going on a date with me." He said.

I started feeling pissed. Fast. How dare he point out my mistakes when it was his fault?

"That was all on you. You're the one who asked me out even though you know that I haven't got over him. You know why I accepted? Everyone around me is telling me to move on. Yeah, that's easy to say but if you're in my shoes, you'd know how bad it feels like."

Tears started blurring my eyesight. I wiped away the tears before continuing. "I hate this feeling, Tres. The feeling of being helpless, of not being able to change everything that happened."

"I know that I'm still young and my second breakup but I can't be without him. It hurts so bad that I'm willing to fix us just to see him again. Even for a second." I whispered.