Chapter Six

When You Go, Just Know That I Will Remember You

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER SIX

Ray's POV

I turned the photo over in my hands, sitting on my bed with my laptop beside me early in the morning. I usually wouldn't respond via email to a fan, mainly because I don't want my email everywhere instantly. But something about this girl, I don't know really. She seems like there's a lot more than what meets the eye. I think she has a story that needs to be told and she's looking for someone to tell it to. I could be totally off base, but I have a feeling. I responded quickly. I said:

Hi Julia,

I'm sorry to say that I did not get your letter. We get a lot of letters, and we try to read all of them though. I really like the picture you sent. Keep it ugly,

Ray

P.S. Please don't give out my email. I trust that you won't.

I really hope that I'm not recieving a million emails by the morning. I don't think she'll give it out though. I sent the message and closed the lid of my laptop. I was about to stand up when Alicia walked in, followed by Mikey running after her yelling "Don't tell her Ray!". "What was so funny yesterday?" she asked, laughing at Mikey. I burst out laughing at the thought. "What is ittttt?" she whined. "He won't tell me!" she said, pointing at Mikey. He started laughing too. "We can't tell you" he started. "Because you're a girl!" he cried, running downstairs. I jumped up and followed him, twisting to avoid Alicia's outstretched arm reaching to grab me. We darted into the coat closet and slammed the door. I held it shut, while Alicia shouted at us and banged on the door. All three of us were laughing hysterically. "Tell meeeee!" she cried. "Not a chance!" Mikey growled, flinging open the door with a smirk, knocking Alicia to the ground. She glared at him as he scooped her up and placed her back on her feet. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her softly. "Tell me" she whispered. "Never" he whispered back. "Fuck youuu" she whined. "I'll lead the way" he replied with a smirk. She slapped his arm. "Can we go eat?" I asked, interupting their stare down. Mikey nodded, not looking away from Alicia. She sighed and turned to me, but not before saying "You win- for now. I will find out eventually." "If you say so" Mikey laughed. "It's honestly not that big of a deal. You'll just think we're little kids. That's why we can't tell you" I said. Alicia just rolled her eyes. "Whatever. But now that you mention, I am hungry. Let's go."

================================================================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~================================================================================

Hey guys! Dinner time! Thanks for reading!