Chapter Eleven

When You Go, Just Know That I Will Remember You

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Ray's POV

I felt my face heat up as the girls made squeaks of happiness at me texting a girl. I don't care if they know it's a girl, they just can't know WHAT girl. They'd give me a big lecture, and if things don't work out, they aren't allowed to be right.

I've surprised even myself at how quickly I've moved forward from Christa. I think Christa would be really proud of me. Lets face it- I'm really proud of me. My heart aches for Christa every day, but as days pass, the ache isn't as known. I still love her with everything I have, but I'm trying to be open minded and let myself love someone else.

I try not to think of Sasha too often. It's not that I don't love her, after all, she is my daughter, and even though she never got to see the world, she is my whole life. But thinking about her does nothing but make me sad and tear up. I'm moving forward, but Sasha is the one thing that I just can't move forward from yet, so I try to forget about her, or at least not think about her, as hard as it is. Slowly life is getting better, and eventually I will not only be able to think about Sasha, but talk about her as well.

Alicia's POV

I studied Ray's face with curiosity. He blushed at our antics, but also seemed to be lost in thought. Whoever this girl is, she seems to be giving him something to think about. I hope she's being good to him and isn't just a crazy fangirl Ray thought would be a nice step away from Christa. Either way, I'm not going to give him a lecture when he finally comes out and tells me who this mystery girl is. He's grown up and matured a lot in these past few months and he is capable of deciding what is best for himself. As much as I love him and want to help him, he needs to take care of things himself, and he seems to be doing that. I'm just so happy he didn't give up when he lost Christa and Sasha.

================================================================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~================================================================================

my computer hates me -___-

been too long and is very short. sorry guys, just a hell of a lot going on right now. I'll tell you about it sometime. right now writing feels like a chore.

but on a positive note, I bought a guitar yesterday.