Chapter Nine

When You Go, Just Know That I Will Remember You

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER NINE

Frank's POV (a/n OMG I KNOW.)

Jamia just told me that I'm going to be a dad again. She stood in front of me, grinning. I pinched my cheek in shock. "Am I dreaming?" I asked her. "No?" she asked questioningly, her grin fading a little. "Thank god. I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad again!" I cried, running at her. I wrapped my arms around her and smashed my face into hers. She laughed at my reaction. "We have to tell Cherry and Lily!" I cried. She nodded excitedly. "But we have to tell the adults first!" "Let's go!" I shouted happily, grabbing her hand and pulling her with me through the house to where everyone was. She giggled and ran with me.

We flew into the living room and stopped in front of everyone. I could hear Bandit, Cherry and Lily across the hall playing. Gee, LynZ, Ray, Mikey and Alicia were all crowded around Alicia's laptop. They were probably looking at houses. "GUYS!" I squealed at them. They all looked up, a knowing smile on Alicia's face. Everyone else looked curious. "I'm going to be a daddy again!" I cried. I scooped Jamia up in my arms and she hid her face in my chest as everyone jumped up, rushing at us. They shouted their congratulations and hugged us. I glanced at Alicia from over LynZ's shoulder, giving her a questioning look. She nodded her head yes. I figured she already knew with the smile she gave us when we came into the room.

Alicia's POV

I really am happy for Frank and Jamia. It just gets me thinking though.... what about Mikey and I? This will be Frank and Jamia's third baby, this will be Gee and LynZ's second, Ray was going to have his first before Christa died. And then Mikey and I lost our baby. Jamia gave me a lot to think about when she asked me about Mikey and I having another baby. I always thought we would eventually, but how soon? It's not like we're getting any younger. After we lost Braden things kind of just halted. And then everything happened with Christa and Sasha and having babies was the last thing on everyone's mind. I haven't talked to Mikey yet... I really should. Maybe tonight. But then again, everyone will want to celebrate Jamia's pregnancy.

Ray's POV

I'm going to be an uncle again! I'm so happy for Frank and Jamia. I've been really happy lately and I'm not sure why. It's like Christa's aura of happiness has worn off on me or something. It always makes me think of her and Sasha when I see the kids though. It doesn't hurt the same way now though, it's more of a longing. A longing for the life that my family members have. Although it isn't much different than mine in some aspects, in some it's a whole other universe they live in. I truly wonder if I'll ever get the opportunity to be a dad again. Christa looked past the me on the outside and found the me on the inside. I don't have much self confidence about my physical appearance, but I'd like to think I've been an okay person inside. I wonder if I'll ever love again? I'm not if it's what I want or not. A week ago I would've said I don't want anyone if it's not Christa, but now... you never know if there is someone else out there for you. I hope that if there is someone else out there for me, they show up before we're both old and gray. I'd like to be able to share the best part of my life with them. I'll always love Christa, and she'll always hold a special place in my heart, but she wanted me to move on. So move on I must.

================================================================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~================================================================================

Hey guys! SO I know that this update is long over due, and I decided to post the update before I did an a/n because I think Ren would shoot me if it took any longer. I am reallllllyyyyy sorry. My computer has been so messed up lately :( Anyways, I working on getting it proper again so I can go back to daily updates. Love you all!

-Cass