Chapter Thirteen

When You Go, Just Know That I Will Remember You

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

LynZ's POV

I woke with a smile on my face. Today is the day. Today is the day we get to go see the house! Everyone has been so excited since Alicia talked to the real estate agent. Even the kids are excited, although they have no idea what they are excited about. They can probably feel it running off of us.

I wonder if the babies are excited, I thought absentmindedly. We definitely need a house soon, since there is going to be Jamia and Frank's baby and mine and Gerard's baby. Everyone seems to be super excited about that too. Cherry and Lily and Bandit can't wait to be big sisters.

Even Ray seems to be excited. He's been hovering over his phone constantly. I hope this girl is a keeper. The way he's been acting so quickly into this little texting relationship, she must be. As long as she is good to him and he is good to her, I know that our side of the family will be nothing but supportive of their relationship.

I rolled over and smiled at Gerard's peaceful sleeping face. Almost as if he could sense me looking at him, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back. His arms came out from under the blankets and pulled me close to him. "Morning beautiful" he whispered it my ear. I giggled. "You're the sweetest" I whispered back. I felt him smile against my cheek. His head turned and he gently pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away slightly after a moment, but neither of us moved. We just looked into each other's eyes, a single look saying more than a thousand words can.

Eventually he pulled me close again and we stayed this way, lost in eachother's embrace. I could hear Bandit beginning to wake up in the other room. Sighing, I said "Today we get to look at the house. You excited?" "Yeah. Definitely. But I'd still much rather spend all day holding you." I felt a slight blush creep up my cheeks. I still could never get used to his sweet remarks, the ones that make my heart pound in my chest and fill with love. Gerard is so good to me.

"One day we'll do just that honey, but we really do have to go get ready. I think this could be the house for us" I said. He sighed. "I know sweetie." He let go of me a rolled out of bed. I stood up beside him. He knelt to the ground and gently placed his hands on my stomach. He gave our baby a gentle kiss, then stood up and kissed me. "I love you" he told me. He said it confidentally, like his life depended on it. Not that I hadn't believed it before, but the way he said it this time... somehow it was different. I suddenly realized just how much this amazing man does love me. He has without a doubt given me the best things in my life. Our beautiful baby girl, and another baby soon. A family that loves and cares for us. He has given me every part of himself, and most of all, he has given me happiness. I felt overwhelmed by the rush of love for him that gripped me. I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him such a passion it rocked my senses. He seemed to feel it too, because his arms tightened around me and held me closer. He pressed his lips more firmly against mine. It was like a sensation of emotions, and I knew at that very instant that we both felt the same overwhelming love for one another. The kiss seemed to drag on forever. If this is my forever, then it is perfect.

We seemed a million miles away, until Bandit came in the room and hugged our legs. We came back down to earth, and broke apart, both bending down to Bandit's level. We all hugged, and it was a picture perfect family moment. The three of us walked down the stairs to the kitchen, ready to open a new door into our forever.

================================================================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~================================================================================

i know i know i know! i lied, i said i would update again saturday night and i didnt! sorry! stuff got really busy though. at least this one is longer :3

So. my computer is messed and wont let me dedicate anything, but this is for holly <3 honey i read your words telling me that i am good enough over and over after another big fight and it kept me from doing naything stupid. love you dear <3 xox

and i love you sarah and kat and wren and ren and jecca and everybody <3

-Cass