Chapter Ten

When You Go, Just Know That I Will Remember You

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER TEN

LynZ's POV (a/n gosh, I'm just shocking everyone with different pov's now ;3)

I scrolled over the listing once more. It must be too good to be true. A huge house in LA with 6 bedrooms on each floor- and there were two floors. There was a huge kitchen and 4 bathrooms. It had a finished basement the length and width of the upstairs, 3 living rooms and a formal dining room. It had a pool and lots of yard space. It was perfect. And it was a good price, although money isn't really an issue. I caled everyone around the computer and we all gasped and ooed and awed at the potentially perfect house. Alicia jumped on the phone with the real estate agent promptly and she said she would call back after she looked into it.

We all sat anxiously in the living room, wanting the listing to be legitement. We made small talk but we really just wanted to know. I was looking more and more pregnant day by day, and it was starting to show on Jamia as well. Bandit, Cherry and Lily were growing like weeds and Frank's dogs needed more yard space.

After about 20 minutes of anxious waiting, Alicia's phone rang. She pounced on it and we all sat rigid in our seats. She listened and nodded her head. All of a sudden a huge grin came across her face. "Yes. Of course we will be there. Thank you!" she said, hanging up. She looked at us, her grin broadening. "She said the listing is legitement, just a rich LA family with too many houses is the only reason it's being sold. We have an appointment to go see it in the morning" she told us happily. We all stood up and cheered excitedly. Bandit came running in to see what all the noise was. Gee picked her up and spun her in the air, telling her all about the fancy new princess bedroom she will get. Cherry and Lily came running in quickly, hearing Bandit getting attention and the word 'princess'. Frank picked each of them up with one arm and did a little dance, leaving them giggling and red-faced. He set them down and ran to Jamia, hugging her. Gee still had Bandit. He rested her on his hip and pulled me over to him with one arm. He kissed one cheek and Bandit kissed the other. This was a perfect moment in time, with Frank, Jamia, Cherry and Lily all hugging, Mikey and Alicia kissing, and Ray... texting. So maybe not perfect. But this is what family is, and it is perfect in my books.

"Who ya texting Ray?" I asked him after a moment. He looked at me and a blush creeped down his cheeks. "No one" he mumbled, looking at the floor. "OOOH! Who is it?" Jamia chimed. Alicia grinned at him. "It's... fine it's a girl" he allowed. "YAY!" Alicia cried, hugging him. "You're moving on!" Jamia said happily. "I'm so proud of you Ray" I told him. "This is the best day ever!" Frank squealed, making everyone laugh.

================================================================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~================================================================================

Hey guys! I know it's short but my mom is screaming at me to go to bed XD I'll try for another update in the morning! Thanks for reading!

-Cass