Meant To Be: Raura

Story description:

"Are you okay with this?"

"About what?"

"The fake dating case?" Laura stated. "We're still best friends. Are you okay with acting in real life without a script and only flashes and shutters of cameras?"

"Yeah," Ross said, looking at Laura with a faint smile. "I guess I am." I guess.

Your typical real life Raura fanfiction; fake dating au

A/N:

This is my first Raura fanfiction. I doubt anyone would read or like it lol. But, I just love Raura and Auslly so much so I decided to make a fanfiction of my own.

I read alot of Raura and Auslly fanfictions already and it inspired me alot. If you like this story, please vote.

* Sorry for errors *

« rawradirection »

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT I STARTED THIS WHEN I WAS ELEVEN

(lol I just realized that the first few chapters of this fanfic are really lame, seriously. but i've got used to writing now so i'm trying to make myself not 'lame' xD // 13th June; Friday the 13th *gasps* lol)

(you can skip to the tenth chapter to skip the chapters with mainstream plots, but then again you'll miss a few moments that would be mentioned at the upcoming chaptets // 25th July)

[!] Warning; that the first ten chapters will be cliche and cheesy with plots that alot of fanfictions use; but that was when I first started writing. After about twenty chapters, I tried to make my story unique although I can't change the first few chapters now since people have already read it. (Because really, I hate cliche fanfics where the starting of the story is about A&A shooting and then it goes on with Laura's non-stop visits to the Lynch's house. I don't know what my twelve year old self was doing, because my fanfiction is like that tbh I'm cringing at every chapter) Sorry! But I hope you like this story, lol, because I dislike it.