Chapter 5: Confirmed

(very drabble short chapter)

Ross' POV:

I woke up to the scent of Laura's hair. I yawned and realized her head was on my shoulder. I sighed, and caressed her cheek on the other side with my arm.

Her lips turned into a small smile as her eyes fluttered open. I almost jumped up when Laura jolted up away from me.

"What happened?" her eyes round and huge. I knew how she felt, because obviously we had never slept like this before.

"Calm down, Laur," I assured. "We didn't drink last night," I stated.

Laura gave me a scrunched up look, "I don't think we're legal yet for that. It's obvious, your siblings wouldn't let you drink anyway, so please do not tell me the obv--"

"You were comfortable sleeping though, right?" I smirked.

Her face softened, "Maybe."

"I know you were." I smiled teasingly.

"Ugh, I regret saying that," Laura groaned.

"Well I'm just going to take a shower before the others wake up." I informed as I stood up. She just nodded and went to the kitchen.

-

The day went fast as Laura went home. I just remembered that I was hanging out with Maia. Thank god I didn't forget. I called her immediately,

(A/N: Maia will be in italic. So it will not be confusing)

"Hello?"

"Oh hey Maia. Um, are you still on for the hang out?"

"Yeah. So you're picking me up, right?"

"O-Of course. Later at two o' clock? Is that okay?"

"Okay! I'll see you later."

"Well then. Bye Maia."

"Bye Ross!"

I then got ready because it was almost half past one. I couldn't ruin this 'hang out' with Maia. I chose a place that I knew would not have alot of people who recognize us as idols. I was shaking slightly as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Weird, I thought. I am not falling for a girl older than me, I said to myself. But I felt like when I'm looking at Maia, it made me forget I actually consider dating younger girls.