Chapter 14: Rauraustralia

A/N:

Sorry I didn't update on Ross' birthday as I said at my Author's Note which I think I still have it

- and oops it's arranged as the next part after this chapter, so... -

I was in the aeroplane for 15 hours going back home from Los Angeles, Hollywood. I had fun during my family vacation, we visited places and other kind of 'stuff'.

I am still now in the plane writing my story with my phone using Notes and I'm updating it when I have an internet connection
And this is kind of a cheesy chapter and a boring one, so... enjoy reading?

hi there

(I'm sorry, I'm having a writers block but I still try to update so I'm sorry for the boring chapters. I have school soon and..)

-

Ross' POV:

I open my eyes and it's dark. I slowly turn my head to the side and see Laura sleeping. No wonder they turned off the lights. I stretch my arms and check the time on my phone. I think I slept for almost 3 hours?

I must say, that's a long nap. I sit down on the sofa and play a game in my phone. After a few minutes of getting to a high level,

Game over.

I sigh; deciding to just be calm. I put on my headphones and plug it to the TV. I look for movies in the Family section. I choose Toy Story 3 and watch it until the middle of the movie since I am not really in the mood for watching it.

After searching for other movies, I give up. So I just pick anything in front of my eyes, Home Alone 2: Lost In New York.

Why didn't I realized that earlier? I really love Home Alone movies. What happened to Kevin anyways? He has changed to a drug addict and it's... not okay.

As the movie was just about to start, I can see Laura's figure standing up. I can't really see her, it's too dark. I hear something fell. I quickly take off my headphones and stand up. I still can't see so I'm just walking around like an idiot.

I accidently bump into someone and I fall. The lights are on and I look up, but then look down as I see Laura below me with me on top of her. I smirk as she quickly shrieks and pushes me away from her. I lay down on the other side while she sits up.

She looks at me and gives me a disgusted look. I laugh so hard as she blushes and stands up. "I was going to the restroom, Ross."

I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head, "Oh really?" I stand up. She nods. I smirk again remembering what just happened. She read my mind and warns, "Just forget about just now."

I give in and put my hands up, surrendering, "Okay, okay!" She gives me a nod and a smile, I give a smirk in return. Oh no Laura Marano, I ain't forgetting about it.

-

Laura's POV:

I'm panicking on what just happened. Our faces were inches away, thank god I quickly pushed him or he will probably kiss me.

Ha- in your dreams, Laura.

I just hope he forgets about that most embarassing moment I had this year since I don't know what are my other embarassing moments.

I never had my face close to a boy like that because I never kissed a boy. Well, I did have my first kiss with Ross but it was on set. I never had a real kiss off set.