Chapter 26: Revealed

Ross

Ross decided not to think about it too much as he stuffed candy into his mouth with Riker sighing, his eyes away from his phone to stare at his little brother. Ross frowned -- too much candy in his mouth.

"What's wrong this time?" Riker asked.

Ross ignored him and looked at the floor (since he was sitting on the floor) and pouted.

Riker sighed and rolled his eyes, turning his eyes back on his phone. Ross looked up at him and sighed, while groaning and lied down on the floor -- still frowning, "Management."

"What did they do?" Riker said, not looking at Ross.

"They asked me to date Laura, but it's only for the public."

Riker's eyes widened, "Really?!" He laughed, but then paused, "Why are you sad, though?"

Ross gave him a look, with his piercing eyes.

"I thought you had feelings for her?" Riker raised one of his eyebrows. He sat up straight, "Shouldn't you be happy?"

Ross did the same, but also with a disgusted look on his face, "What the hell, Riker?" Ross stared at his brother in disbelief, "How could you say that? I never said that."

Riker shrugged, "I thought you did, though."

Ross rolled his eyes, "Well, you thought wrong." He scoffed, "She's only a close friend, Riker. What were you thinking?"

"Whatever," Riker said. "By the way, good luck." He gave Ross a thumbs up before lying down on the bed again, going under the covers and hugging the pillow. Ross grunted and stood up on his feet to walk out of the room.

"I hope something right will happen during the journey," Ross heard Riker mumbling - only Ross didn't make out the words Riker was saying.

"What?" Ross asked, grabbing the door handle. Riker didn't reply, so Ross sighed and went out of the room.

Laura

Is it wrong for me to buy ice-cream by myself or something? Laura thought. The female who Laura bought her ice-cream from was a fan and took a picture with her; that didn't bother Laura though. Another thing bothered her.

Walking back to her house, she heard sounds of clicking and flashing. Laura turned around - they were good at hiding, not until Laura turned infront and then there were alot more flashing.

Laura hadn't experience this ever since she got back from Australia. Questions were blurted out.

Laura, we were informed that one of the Austin & Ally casts are dating? Do you have any idea who it is?

Laura, are you dating someone?

Laura Marano! Tell us!

Laura blinked, she put her head down and ignored them; trying to escape the crowd.

She wasn't the only one though.

Raini and Calum

"Do you have any idea what are they talking about?" Calum shout-whispered for Raini to hear in a crowd full of people. Raini blinked, flashes were around.

"I have no idea," Raini whispered back. Both of them looked at each other and turned back around. Just smiling and waving to the crowd of people. But one question froze them;

Are both of you dating?

Ross

"Ross!" a voice shouted from downstairs, interrupting Ross from arranging dominoes. It startled him, as the dominoes fell down one by one. Ross grunted irritably, "Great." He stood up and walked downstairs.

"What do you want, Rydel?" he asked while stopping on one of the stairs.

"Come here!" Rydel said, eyes not moving away from the large television. Ross sighed but obeyed anyway.

"One of the Austin and Ally cast dating?"

The reporter of the news said. Ross's eyes widened, as there were pictures of Laura with an ice-cream on her hand (Ross stifled a laugh, but then frowned because she didn't bring him with her) and Calum and Raini together; making Ross raising one of his eyebrow as he sat down beside Rydel on the couch.

"What is this about?" Rydel asked. Ross shrugged - though he kind of knew the answer.

"It has been revealed that one of the Austin and Ally cast is dating, but it hasn't been confirmed whom." Then the news was filled with pictures of Ross with Maia and Ramy with Laura.

"I thought Maia is dating Ramy?" Rydel said, tilting his head to look at Ross.

"She is," Ross answered.

Pictures of Laura with Cody, Raini with Calum and more. But one caught Ross's attention; it showed a picture of Ross and Laura together, in the park, with their backs on the ground. (A/N: throwback, chapter 9)

Ross's eyes widened once again. Rocky laughed -- making Ross wondering when did he get here.

"When was that?" Rydel grinned. Ross flushed, oh why and how did they manage to take a picture of that.

•-•

A/N:
I did it on purpose; even when they're the same topic, I broke it into chapters for a specific reason. (And not that I want alot of chapters - the reason's different). Votee and please comment more because I love reading your commentsssss