Chapter 18: Morning

Laura's POV:

Bam! Crash! Slam!

"Ring ding ding ding ding ding."

I opened my eyes and took my hand to cover the sunlight coming from the windows. Yes, my eyes were squinting.

"Wake up, wake up!" Bam! Bam! Bam!

I quickly sat up, "What the heck, Ross?"

Ross took the large spoon and the pan down, "Oh, you're awake." He smiled goofily.

"Why are you all dressed?" I asked. He was wearing a shirt with some ripped designs and some jeans.

"For our interview," he grinned, showing his teeth. Sometimes, he's too dumb, like Austin.

"What?" I panicked. Is it already late? Will I even have enough time to get dressed if it's already around half past ten? I thought.

The interview starts at 12 though, but we have to go at 11 since the place is kind of far from our hotel.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked.

Ross checked his watch, "8:27 in the morning." he was still grinning. What's up with him?

Relief washed over me, but Ross is acting so dumb which annoyed me and I was really tired and I wanted some sleep, "Then why are you getting ready so early?!"

He just shrugged while grinning like an idiot. "Idiot," I muttered, giggling. He's really weird when he's acting dumb, and I always couldn't help it but laugh.

I wanted to lay down on the bed, but as soon as I did that,

Bam! Crash! Slam!

I sat back up quickly and covered my ears. I glared at him then he stopped and started smiling like an idiot, again.

"Fine, fine! I'm waking up," I said, standing up.

"Good." Ross smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower, now get out!" I pretended to be an old woman.

"Okay," Ross frowned, acting like a 5-year-old boy.

When he got out and wanted to close the door, he sneeked and pouted.

I laughed, he looked too funny.

As soon as the door shut, I quickly went back on the bed and laid down with the covers on me.

Suddenly, the door flew open and,

Bam! Crash! Crash! Slam! Bam!

I didn't want to stand up first. I wanted to try if he'll stop doing that, but the noise was too noisy. Ross was standing there, near the door with his eyes closed, but he was smiling and making the noise.

I couldn't help it but stand up quickly and ran towards the door. I think Ross heard my footsteps. Ross was opening his eyes and stopped from crashing the pan with the large spoon.

Soon as he saw me coming towards him, his eyes opened wide and he almost jumped and then he ran out of the room.

"Don't you run away from me, you Lynch!" I said, trying to scare him.

He went to the living room and tried to switch directions alot of times to confuse me. Yes, he did confuse me. He was good at it.

"Give me that pan and spoon!" I shouted at him, glaring.

"Never," he stuck his tongue out at me and started running again. I followed him and then he had nowhere to go, since he was in my bathroom, trapped.

I went in there and glared at him, "This is over, you'll never win!"

He tried to hide the pan and spoon away from me and he had a scared and worried look on his face.

I held back my laughter. Why was he even that scared?

After several attempts, I finally snatched the pan and spoon away and did the same action he did to me when I lied down on that bed.

"Ow, Laura, stop!" said Ross, covering his ears. I didn't care, even my ears hurt but I made the noise closer to Ross' ears.

"You're making my ears bleed!" Ross shouted through the noise.

I finally stopped, "I'm always good at revenge." I smiled and purposely let the pan and spoon fall down and walked back to my room sassily.

I stopped in my tracks, "Oh and," I turned to Ross. He looked up at me.

"Good morning," I laughed and flipped my hair.

I loved making him suffer.

So yay!
I decided to make a short chapter.
This was supposed to be long
but I just want to update something.
Didn't want to upset you guys.
😂 < the laughing emoji.

Well, so....

Comment and vote!

:)