Chapter 31: High

They finished filming season two of Austin & Ally and it had been two weeks since Raura were revealed dating. (A/N: omfg sorry i know raura know has finished filming all seasons of a&a sobs)

Both Ross and Laura had full schedule for weeks. They were a famous ship even before they started 'dating', now they were probably the trending thing at the category of 'celebrities dating each other'.

They had done alot of skinships that couples would always do - hugging, holding hands, Ross wrapping his arms around Laura and Laura snuggling into him; except kissing of course. They were (kind of) comfortable doing the affection since they had actually done quite (a lot/) a few skinships before, but now the physical contacts affected the Raura shippers more than before because they now know that their ship was cannon already. (A/N: it means that your ship/otp/the couple you want them to be together are really dating and/or actually happening)

It was their last week of interviews and other events because the manager and their producers wanted both of them to rest after filming season two and before filming season three.

The last day before Ross and Laura were given rest was at the hospital. They were visiting children who were in need and didn't have that much time to live.

Ross and Laura pitied them but found the children lovely. Some were even fans of them which made them smile. One girl also broke into happy tears because she was seeing her idols in real life. It warmed Laura's heart as she hugged the said girl in her arms. The couple decided to tell the patients encouraging words, which made the kids laugh and cry of happiness.

They took alot of pictures and the children were really happy. Surprisingly for Laura, Ross was very good with words. Laura's words were inspirational enough, but Ross beated her to it, and that left Laura in awe; her eyebrows raising in astonishment - but it was a beautiful sight to see that Ross actually cared alot about the children, so she smiled instead.

Most were shippers of Raura too, which made both of them chuckling, so they had to interwine their fingers in some times.

Laura's words of encouragement included things about people who shouldn't care about others. The girls were insecure, especially those who had lost their hair due to cancer, but Laura found them beautiful, and that they shouldn't feel that way about themselves because it didn't matter what was in the outside, it was always about the inside. No one would spare a glance at a girl who had good looks but at the same time - owned an unpleasent attitude, right?

Ross, on the other hand, was good at something different. For those who had only a little time to live hurt him and Laura the most, because most of them were still young and they actually deserved to experience more things - so that was when Ross came in. He told them that the time they still had was precious, and they shouldn't just overthink about the fact that they were dying quickly, too soon; but cherish the moments you have. "Do not waste what you have, and that is, time. Live life as you still have it," Ross softly smiled.

What made Laura's heart ache the most that day was - a girl, around nine years old, saying, "I hope I get to experience a love life like the both of you."

-

Laura

Laura almost sobbed when her body touched the soft mattress of her bed, at ten o'clock - ten, I tell you. She hadn't had enough sleep for weeks, usually sleeping around 2-3 in the morning and waking up an hour or two hours after that.

She sighed, cuddling her pillow and burrowed down beneath the covers, smiling and wanting to squeal because she was actually sort of free now.

Obviously she wasn't exactly free because in two or three weeks there would be more work stuff to do. But now she can actually eat ice cream and cupcakes and pickles and pizza and chicke--