Chapter 1

A/n:
This is my first gender bender story and I hope you guys like it!

• • •
The day started like every normal day, wake up at 4:30 a.m., do morning routine, take a shower, cook breakfast for me and my grandma and then I was off to work at the castle.

"Come back home soon dearie!" My grandma shouted as I walked away from my house.

I walked backwards and flashed a smile while waving my hands at her. Then returning back to walk to my destination. My parents couldn't pay our house's rent when I was 13 and they were never to be seen again. Disappeared from the face if the Earth just like that! I stayed with my grandma from then on and now I'm 17. I was lucky enough to actually work as a maid in the Castle.
I passed by some of my neighbors and said hello. They were poor like me so I thought it'd be good to share my earnings with them all. They are all good people and would never fail to help me in my toughest of times. I suppose they treated me like I'm their child due to how close we all were. Every single one of us.

I went out of my neighborhood and passed by the market. Today's a busy day too it seemed. As I walked non-stop, the road started to become more lively by the second, buildings getting taller after every building. I have entered the area of the rich. In contrast to my area, everyone here looked well-kept and fashionable! Beautiful and handsome fellows alike at every corner.

I stopped in front of the castle and the man by the entrance nodded at me as he went inside. I sighed and flashed a big smile, I opened the doors and the smell of flowers wafted across the room.
Dahlia has been taking very good care of the flowers in the garden since she has been assigned to work there.

I was about to start walking when someone grabbed my arm, my head snapped up in surprise to see a man with dark blue eyes, dark hair and a frown on his face.

"You're late again today, Ms. (y/n). This shall be deducted from your wages." He said sternly as he wrote it down in his book.

I smiled sheepishly, "Oh please give me another chance Eric! My grandmother was hesitant on my leave this morning!" I begged.

He sighed and put the red ribbon of the book in between the pages he wrote just now, "I don't want to hear anymore of it. And it's Mr. Eric to you, Ms. (y/n)." He said and closed his book. I watched him walk away in a very straight posture.

I sighed. The same grouchy guy he's always been but the face he has makes the girls he pass my melts.
Well, time to work. I went on to the kitchen and was stopped by my friend Felicia.

"(y/n) hold on!" She shouted as she grabbed me by the shoulders. She gave me a list of food to go get "I need you to go get these! The young prince is sick..!"

"Oh no! Then I better get moving!" I took the list from her and ran out of the kitchen without saying another word to Felicia.

Things to get:
- Apple x5
- Carrot x2
-Potato x3
-Salmon x2
-Spinach 100g

I headed towards the market and looked for the fruits section.

"Fresh fruits picked from the garden just this morning! Come get some!!!" A fat lady shouted from her stand of fruits.

I ran to her stall and accidentally fell when a little boy ran past me. People around me stared but walked away as if nothing happened. I felt embarrassed and stood up quite ungraciously. My white blouse got dirtied by the mud on the ground and I sighed. It's going to be hard to get it off, I took out the list and went to the fruit stall.
After getting the required things in the list. I went back to the castle with a dirtied white blouse and messy hair.