Chapter 4

I closed the door from behind me and looked around. The floor was made with finely polished wood and was covered by carpets while the ceiling and walls... Well I'm not sure what to say about it. It had some kind of an interesting inking around the room but wasn't thickly put, I couldn't get a good look at it when I was taking care of Prince Snow before. He was er.. quite distracting...

The prince sat down on his chair which was near the window and put his hands on the table. It seems he reads a lot to have so much bookcases in here.

"Make yourself at home (y/n)! Sit wherever u like~" He cheerily said like always.

"Er... Can I sit over there?" I pointed to his nice looking carpet which looked comfy to be honest.

"You sure you don't want to sit down somewhere which isn't the floor?" He asked wide eyed.

"Yes I'm sure... You're carpet looks very comfortable! Makes me want to take a nap... Ah! S-sorry Prince Snow..! That was uncalled for.." I said as I remembered that I need to have respect towards the high class individuals... Especially the prince.

"Take a nap there if you'd like, you can help me take care of the little one~" he motioned to the small tiger.

I couldn't help but smile as I saw it sleeping on the carpet. "How long have you had him?"

"About one week probably.."

"Where did you keep him all this time?"

"In my room."

I looked to the window and saw the sky awfully gloomy, He stared at the sky as well.

"Seems like it's the stars are hiding. Hm.. (y/n)!"

"Yes?"

"When are you going back home?"

"Well... Probably until the sun rises?"

"Really? Sounds tough! You probably feel tired right now right?"

"Very."

"Eric pushes you quite hard right? I want to say sorry on his behalf.. Please don't take him the wrong way, he's a very good person."

"Yes of course... but if my prince-"

"Snow"

"Uhm... If you don't mind me asking, I believe he never comes to meet you personally because of his work. How come you even know his personality?"

The Prince sighed and stood up from his chair. He smiled and quickly sat down on the carpet I was on.

"S-snow?" I asked flustered from the sudden move.

"Me and Eric.. His family served mine for a very long time. When we were younger, we played with each other a lot.. Since my parents does not like letting me get too close with the commoners, Eric and I would have to sneak out at night to play. Those were fun times... but.. my parents found out one day and they sort of locked me in this castle.. I can't really go out and about the castle walls unfortunately.." He said.

"That's why, my only friends are the birds that stands in front of my windows every morning. It's fine if you think I'm weird." His expression looked like he was hurt behind that smile  of his, "I would understand completely.."

"Snow! Are you crying?" I asked.

He quickly wiped his tears and started to pat Elvres' head.

"(y/n), I know you might think I'm weird but.. you are my second friend which is a human... first was Eric but we aren't very close now. I.. I hope we can be friends for a long time." He smiled at
Me.