Chapter 11

Snow planted a light kiss on my forehead and looked into my eyes. My face grew beet red and I realized that he was too.

"Erm.. We shouldn't do this here.." I said shyly, averting my eyes away.

He chuckled and caressed my cheeks.

"Just a few more minutes... I'm having a break from fencing right now." He whispered sweetly.

"My lord." I immediately pushed myself away from Snow as the fencing teacher called for him.

His eyes were wide when he saw us so I think he saw us..!

Who am I kidding? He saw us! Curses..

Snow looked at me lovingly but sadly and went off as he quickly gave me a short hug.
He went off and the teacher smiled at me.
I bowed and looked around to see if anyone might have seen that. Thankfully only the teacher was there.

Actually I was able to go back to work normally because of Snow's orders. The Queen didn't want to accept but then The King helped to calm her anger. Thus, she accepts but under one condition and that is to attend Lady Orphell's upcoming birthday.
Of course, I was happy because she didn't tell Snow to find a bride or else I wouldn't know what to do.

It will be 2 more days until grandma sadly sleeps in internal slumber... Snow always comforted me and told me that everything will be fine. He told me that grandma will be very happy up in the heavens and that she will always be looking at me from above and she'll help me along the way in my life. I've visited her frequently and Snow's always went with me to visit her. He's been working harder now to catch up with me since he wants to come visit as well.

A smile crept up my lips as I saw Snow shining radiantly as he aced the teacher by blocking his movements and made the teacher actually fall on his back. Snow helped him up and asked if he was fine worriedly. The teacher was fine and he told him to go to his "waiting girlfriend". I blushed at the thought of it..

I am actually his girlfriend.. It's probably going to be a long heartbreaking one or one with sweet kisses from him all day haha! I always feel loved with him but I don't think I give him too much love since I feel so shy.. I should show him more love or he might break up with me. We just officially started to date few days ago!

He waved his teacher goodbye and ran over to me. He was about to take the towel from me but I patted his face with the towel.

"You did a good job." I praised with a proud smile.

He looked at me in shock and then instantly turned into an overjoyed expression.
I chuckled at his cuteness and we stared into each other's eyes for a long while. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"My prince.. Why do you do this so much? I get so embarrassed.." I muttered to him.

"I like seeing your expressions... They're so cute." He complimented with a sheepish smile.

Taking my hand with his, he pulled me to the garden and made me sit on the bench. Snows parents found out about Elvres and made it stay locked up in a cage since it might kill Snow when it grows older.. But Snow takes him out secretly anyway because he knows Elvres won't harm him if he gives him a lot of affection and love. I've grown quite attached to it as well and I became the one to handle Elvres' food and such since the other servants was scared of him biting them.

"Snow..." I called sweetly telling him to sit down next to me.

He did so and laid back on the bench.