Chapter 10

As Lady Orphell wrapped her arms around his necks to deepen their kiss, Snow's eyes averted to mine and immediately pushed Lady Orphell off of him.

"Snowy?" She softly said confused.

"(y/n) it's not what you think-!" He tries to explain and approach me but I cut him off by bowing to him and running off to Eric.

What.. was that?

"Hey erm.. Ms.." Eric said and turned to face me. His eyes grew wide with concern, "W-why are you crying? What happened?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder and taking out his handkerchief to wipe my tears away.

I couldn't speak and ran away from him.

"(y/n)! Where are you going?!" He shouted from behind me trying to chase me but eventually stopped as he realized that I was running too fast.

"(y/n)! Please listen to me!" Snow begged and bumped his shoulder with Eric's. "Sorry Eric!" He looked back and apologized.

I glanced behind me and saw Snow catching up to me.

Wow.. He's fast!

I tried to run faster but couldn't seem to have my speed increase as how tired and hot I am feeling. Plus, the wound I got from falling down before still hurts.
I slowed down a little because I couldn't go anymore and Snow supported me from falling on my knees by holding my arm.
We were both panting hard and I couldn't believe that we reached in front of my house.. It is far from the castle as it is in the poor side of the country.

"Please.. Let me go." I begged and squirmed my arm from him.

"Listen! That kiss..!-" He said in between gasps and pants but before he could finish his sentence I interrupted.

"I understand! I know that you and I can never be! Everyone will think that this relationship is mad..! No matter how much we want to be together, it's only obvious that you will need to be with a..-!" I shouted but stopped as I felt soft lips fell on mine, catching me off guard.

My eyes were wide as I looked at his long eyelashes and red cheeks near my face. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the passionate kiss we shared. He moved his lips as it grazes on mine making me shudder. The way he made me melt was unbelievably heavenly.. I kissed him back and we embraced after. He cups my face with his hands and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you.. Please don't leave me.." He whispers into my ears and hugs me tighter. My ears felt hot and so does my whole face.

"I don't want to." I whispered back and hugged tighter.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and smiled.

"Then.. Let's make a promise." He demanded.

"But.. The queen..!"

"I won't let her interfere. Trust me, Love." He hushed and swayed side to side as we hugged. "I promise to never leave you.. Even if everyone opposes it." He puts his pinky finger out.

I slowly reached his pinky with mine and we locked it together. He looked so happy that it even made me overjoyed just by looking at him.

He kissed my lips again and stared into my eyes.

"I won't leave you, my prince." I said and giggled.

Somehow saying my prince when knowing he is mine makes me very happy.

We walked to the hospital my grandmother is in and everyone looked at Snow. Shocked that the prince would ever go somewhere public and holding hands with a random poor girl nonetheless. Unexpectedly, my grandmother was happy to see me with the prince.. why was it unexpected? Well she hates the royal blood ever since she was little, which I never really fully understood why.