Chapter 13

Hopefully this time this chapter will be longer than one stinkin page. Ugh..i hate writing one page chapters. I just feel like it could be longer, but im too lazy to write more :/ oh well. :) Enjoy P: <===hehe funny lookin face with tounge xDD

"What do you mean, your mom?" Kayt asked. I looked at her with wide eyes, and she turned to look at Christan and Justin.

"Can we get a few minutes alone?" she asked politely. Christan nodded, and walked back into the recording booth. Justin crossed his arms like a body guard, and looked at me.

"Please?" I asked, touching his arm. He dropped his bodyguard act, and followed Christan into the booth. Kayt walked us all the way out the front doors so the boys couldn't over hear our conversation.

"Okay." Kayt said. "How could your mom find where you are?" she asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know!" I yelled. "But she said once she finds me, she said something about killing me."

Kayt rolled her eyes. "That women is all talk. She won't do anything that severe." I gave her a look.

"Have you seen what she's put me through for 16 years?" Kayt shrugged.

"She'll have to go through me to get to you." She jumped infront of me, and looked over both shoulders. "I've got ninja skills."

I busted out laughing. "Your a dork." I said, and turned to walk into the studio. Christan and Justin were standing in the hall, looking around. "Looks like someone misses us." I pointed inside as Kayt walked over, and rolled her eyes.

"Geeze." she said. "No privacy." I laughed and opened the front door. The guys popped their heads up as we entered, and walked over.

"What were you talking about outside?" Justin asked.

"Girl stuff." I answered. Kayt nodded in agreement, and Justin rolled his eyes.

"I don't believe you." he said.

"Okay." Kayt said, jumping next to him. "I'll tell you in detail the crap us women have to go through." She looped her arm through his, and smiled.

"First," she started. "When girls hit puberty, their body changes, and-"

"Shut up!" Jusitn yelled suddenly, covering his ears. "I was joking!"

I laughed, and looked at Christan. "Want to be informed?"

He backed away, shaking his head. "No thanks. I like being out of the loop right now." Kayt unlooped her arm with Justin's and re-looped it with Christan's. We went back into the recording booth, and Justin had to get back to recording.

Before walking inside, he pulled me back. "Whatever's going on, you can tell me.." he whispered. I smiled.

"When your ready, of course." justin added quickly. I laughed.

"Okay." I said. Justin smiled, and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead before walking back into the recording booth. I took a seat next to Kayt and Christan and gave Justin a smile as he continued recording.

After Justin finished recording for the day, he took us out for a quick snack. He was supposed to be on the Ellen show in two hours.

"You gonna come with me?" Justin asked us all as we quickly ate our lunch. I looked at Kayt who shrugged.

"Sure." Kayt answered. "We have nothing else better to do." Justin smirked, and took a bite of his sandwhich. My phone buzzed, and I looked down to see another text from my mom.

So...would you like to know how I found you? she sent. I frowned, and I was suddenly not hungry anymore. I closed the message, and pushed my half eaten sandwhich to the middle of the table, and took a sip of my water.