Chapter 11

When we got to the movies, Justin and Christan bought the food, while Kayt and I went to go save seats. As we left, I could see girls in a group, whispering as they saw Christan and Justin in line.

"Great." I muttered. "We're not only on a date with the boys, we're also on a date with their fans." Kayt snorted.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." she pressed her fist into her hand. Her fingers popped, and she waved them in the air. "Holy crap that hurt." I busted out laughing.

We were going to see Paranormal Activity Three, since it just came out, and we all wanted to see it. We sat near the exit, incase any girls came, and ran us out. We had an easy exit.

"I call edge!" I yelled quickly, and tagged the seat next to the edge as Justin's.

"Poo." Kayt said. "I wanted to sit next to my best friend." she frowned, and poked her bottom lip out. I tried not to give in, but ended up moving over two seats. Kayt smiled, and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Next date you can get the edge." she said. As she did, a random group of teenagers gave us odd looks.

"What the hell do you think your lookin at?" I cut. They turned around quickly. "Thats right."

"Lynn!" Kayt said, shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"You've never talked like that to people!"

I shrugged. "In this town, you kind of have to." Kayt nodded, but gave me a weird look. We busted out laughing, and the guys came back. Justin took his seat next to me, and handed me a box of Sour Patch Kids, and my Pepsi. I smiled.

"You have to share those." he said, holding his hand out. I frowned, but smiled.

"We've got to save them for the movie." I said, happily. Justin smiled, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I looked over at Christan and Kayt, who were taking a picture off of Christan's phone. I placed my fingers behind Kayt's head, and when Christan snapped the picture, I pulled them back, and acted like Justin was talking.

"Lynn!" Kayt yelled. I looked over and saw her looking at the picture Christan took. I giggled, and Justin looked at it.

"Cute." he told me, handing the phone back over to Christan. The lights dimmed, and Christan slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Guess we won't need that exit door after all." I whispered to Kayt, as the credits rolled.

"What?" Justin asked, bending his head closer to mine, to over hear.

"Nothing." I said quickly. Before I relized it, I pressed my lips quickly to his cheek. He pulled back, and looked at me.

"Ooohh." Kayt said. "So cute!!" My face burned, and I looked at the screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Justin smile. He removed his arm, and held my hand, intertwining our fingers.

I looked over and smiled.

And the movie started.

After the movie, I jumped out of my seat, and ran to the bathroom. Kayt followed, leaving the guys with the trash of empty cups, and an empty box of Sour Patch Kids.

"I saw what you did.." Kayt said as we stood in line for a stall.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You freakin kissed him!" she squealed, jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes, and smiled.

"Shut up." I said.

"No!" she said. "That was so cute! I don't think I could ever do that to Christan."