Chapter 19

Hope its chapter 19..i lost count and im too lazy to look and see *shrugs* its a Turkey Day off. No skool for da rest of the week *cheers* but ive got homework! *fake cheers*

Enjoy :)

Recap: 

And I screamed...

Justin

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Kayt wasn't in the car, and we were parked infront of someones house. i sat up alittle straighter in my seat, and popped my neck to un-stiffin it. I looked behind me to see Christan still leaned agains the window, out like a light.

"Kayt?" I whispered as I got out. "Where are you?" I looked in the backseat, but saw it was empty. I scratched the back of my head, and looked at the house behind me. There was one light on, and it was on the first floor of the house.

"Kayt?" I whispered alittle louder. A light flicked on in the second story window. I covered my mouth with my hand, scared I'd waken someone.

Suddenly, a huge scream broke the silence of the outdoors. Christan shot up, and I jumped.

"Kayt?" I yeleld, running up to the house. I opened the door, and some woman was sitting in the living room. She sneered at me, and looked back at the TV screen.

"Kayt?" Christan yelled, running into the house after me. We heard something fall on the top floor, and Christan ran up the stairs.

"We're sorry, Ma'ma." I apologized as the woman watched Christan run upstairs. "We didn't mean to-"

"Shut up!" the woman yelled. "I'm missing my show!" I backed away, and walked up the stairs after Christan.

"Don't go in there." Christan said when he saw me.

"Why?" I asked. "Is Kayt okay?"

"She's fine.." Christan said. Suddenly Kayt ran out of the room, tears in her eyes, blood on her hands.

"Someone call 911!" she yelled, running down the stairs. Christan pulled out his phone. I walked past him as he talked to the 911 reciever. I walked into the room where Kayt ran out of.

"Hello?" I said as I poked my head in, only to see a body on the ground. Blood covered her face, and arms, forming a small puddle underneth the person's body. My eyes grew wide, and I walked over to where she lay.

"Can you hear me?" I asked. Kayt walked in, and shoved me out of the way. She dabbed at the blood that dripped down the girls elbow, and handed me some tissues.

"Get her cheek." she ordered, tears slidding down her face. "She's not gonna die on me now."

"Who is this?" I asked as I dabbed at the warm blood that trickled down the girls cheek.

"Who do you think!" Kayt yelled. Christan walked into the room, asking for an address. Kayt gave it to him quickly, and pressed down harder on the girls wounds.

I looked around the room, and down at the girl I was trying to revive. My heartbeat quickened at the thought that popped into my head as I gently pushed the strands of hair that stuck to her face, covering most of it.

My eyes grew wide, and I felt my stomach to a huge flip.

"What are you doing?!" Kayt yelled.

"You told me she was okay!" I yelled.

"I thought she was!" Kayt yelled.

"Who did this?" I asked. Kayt didn't look at me, and applied more pressure to Lynn's arm. "Who did this?" I said in a deeper tone.