Chapter 9

A/N: Thanks katelovemyhart and purpleninja15 for the messages bout updating XD Luv u guys, and glad u love this story as much as I do xD Enjoyyy! :P PS: I have been to the Six Flags in Atlanta, but only once. I've been to the Six Flags in St. Louis like 3 or 4 times, so most of the rides will be based off the six flags in St. Louis. just an FYI :)

Recap:  When we did, I noticed how many people were here. When we passed through, a group of girls all squealed at the sight of Justin.

This ought to be an intresting day...

First ride Kayt and I wanted to ride was the Golith. It was probably the largest ride in the whole park. Plus it was the first one we saw when we walked in. Of course the line was long, but Kayt and I could live through the wait.

"You just wanna skip this line?" Justin asked.

"Your not the star today." I said. "Your a normal guy, hanging with some friends." Kayt laughed.

"what?" I asked.

"Yea. He's a normal guy." she added another sarcastic giggle, and then busted out laughing. "I crack myself up." she said, and her and Christan went back to their conversation. I rolled my eyes.

"So." Justin said. "I think Christan's hitting it off pretty well, don't you think?" he asked. I laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sneaking a look at Kayt as she laughed at something Christan said.

"He likes Kayt." Justin whispered in my ear. I gasped, and Kayt and Christan looked over. I gave them a small wave, and Justin busted out laughing. Kayt gave me a funny look before turning back to her conversation.

"Don't make it seem so obvious." Justin said, adding a chuckle. "He doesn't want her, or you, to know yet."

"Why not me?" I asked as we took a few steps forward. I leaned against the sign that read ' Wait 35 minutes'.

"Cause your her sister." justin said. I laughed. When Justin gave me a serious look, I stopped. 

"Your serious?" Justin nodded, smiling.

"Okay." I said. "I've always wanted a sister." We moved up a few more steps. Kayt, realizing we moved up a few inches, skipped up top my side, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"What have you two love birds been talking about?" she asked, giggling. I rolled my eyes.

"You." Kayt gasped.

"good or bad?" she asked.

"Take your pick." Kayt gave me a weird look, and we busted out laughing.

"shut up." Kayt said as she stopped laughing. She smield at me, and dragged Christan over into our little circle we were forming.

"Gosh, you looked lonely." she said, and Christan laughed.

"Yea, and Justin and me are the love birds." I said, laughing. Kayt smacked my arm, and I smacked her back playfully.

"Hey no fighting." Christan said, cutting his arms over Kayt and mine. "I'll have to call the cops." Kayt smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"She started it." I muttered.

"Oh please." Kayt said. "what are you, two?" I shrugged.

"Better than being 16." I said. Kayt rolled her eyes, and smiled.

"God this line is taking forever!" Justin whinned.

"Random much?" I asked, laughing. We moved forward alittle, and Justin groaned.