Prolouge

River's Pov

<Odele, what was it like with our family?> I ask for the one-thousandth time over the past eight years since we were stolen. Or atleast that's what odele told me.

  Odele laughs softly before answering once again

< They were all very weird but special in their own ways. Our mama was a sweet kindhearted man but he knew how to handle himself, Papa was a very protective and strong wolf making sure to watch over everyone. Our big brothers are the same as our parents, sage is peaceful and sweet and blaze protective and very out going. I was treated very lovingly, never yelled at, never hit.>

  < They sound nice. Sounds better than here..> I mumble softly

    Odele growls lowly and that's when i noticed three men standing in front of us. Odele immediately snapped at them when one of the men reached inside our crate to scruff him. The man only laughed before picking him up by the ear making odele whine loudly in pain.

   < W-Why do you always t-take control when they come?> I cry in guilt knowing that he does it to protect me.

   Odele is always trying to protect me from the rogues' abuse. No matter what they do, as soon as they step into our room he pulls me from the spotlight and takes control.

  < It's because all this is my fault. They took us because i'm an omega,> He whines sadly < You know colton, he wants to use us for puppies. He's been trying for pups for three years now shy.  I don't give a damn what he does to me but shy, you're innocent in this whole situation. I'll make sure that he never hurts you.>

    " Omega, you need to be on your best behavior. Boss came back today and you know you don't want to piss him off." The man holding Odele chuckled gaining a growl from odele.

  The rogue on his right laughed along with him, "yeah, you remember the last time he did? Man that shit was hilarious the way the boss kicked him across the room! He looked like a golf ball." He snickered loudly.

  I remember that. Colton had us with him during a meeting. They were talking about my sixth birthday, he was deciding whether to start my breeding then or later on. Odele had immediately bolted from his lap and tried to leave but colton was faster. He caught us easily, beat us and kicked us out of the room. Literally.

  <Let me help.> I demand

I may not be able to beat anyone physically but I'd like to think that i could contribute in other ways.

< no shy, you can't help. There's nothing you can do that i haven't tried. I don't want you being the one hurt.> He replied almost instantly.

< What are you waiting for? Did you give up on our freedom? Are you waiting for our parents? We've been here for eight years odele, we need to leave. We're gonna die here. I'm tired of you jumping in to keep me safe and ending up not being able to move, i would love to meet our parents but we're gonna have to go to them not the other way round. If its been this long we need to try ourselves instead of being the helpless prince!> I practically scream

   I've been memorising the house's lay out for years now. For the first few years we had free reign around the house, after odele told me that this wasn't our real family, i began poking around the walls and checking out the windows to see how sterdy they were but when they saw that we were looking for ways out we were locked in our crate with "recreational time".

< Look odele, i know you want to protect me. But please, let me help you for once.>  I plead tearfully. Odele let's out a painful whimper before reluctantly giving over the control.