Chapter 18

Hiiii (⌒_⌒;) sorry I missed the Monday update, I was totally out of it on Monday. Hopefully this chapter will make up for it! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Love you guys~

-                                                                              -

     " I'm sorry, Alphas. There is no known knowledge about these shadows. We may posses the power to see past events but the only thing we have gained from past event dealing with these Shadows is that the Goddess herself came down and stopped them. Along with placing a prophecy to ensure they do not escape from her lock." 

   My head jerks in the direction of the old man at that information, "A prophecy? For what?" I interrogate eagerly walking over to the two elders. Elder Blake, the eldest of the two, clears his throat his vibrant green eyes glowing before they dim slowly.

  "The goddess locked the Shadows away, as Louis said. But the prophecy was made just encase the Shadows did find a way to escape whatever hold she had." Blake answers fact-ly running a hand through his salt and pepper hair with a tired sigh.

  "So...A seal? They were kept away with a seal?" I state slowly then my breath stops abruptly when I realize something.

  The seal!

Holy shit those voices were warning me about this. They knew that the seal was broken, "The seal is broken. That's why the Shadows are back. Something brought them back." I announce urgently my hands shaking at the news.

 "So now we have these things out in the world. No info about them, at all, other than they were such colossal pains in the ass that the Goddess herself came down and put them in time out. But I want to know why they are specifically targeting us. There are thousands upon thousands of things they could attack, why come here with the threat of death." Blaze drawls lazily, flopping back on to the couch next to Rhiver making the small man jump. Rhiver scowls in annoyance at Blaze's teasing grin. I shake my head at their childish antics before turning away with a tsk.

 Glancing up at up to the ceiling I try to ponder on why we were the first target. Yes these things just like the idea of killing and such but we have not received any form of distress from other allies meaning they haven't started attacking any one yet. So why us first? There must be something that they are intimidated by that we have, they want to get rid of us and then whatever that thing is it will be gone. Louis said that the Goddess made a prophecy maybe the answer is in there.

 "Elder Louis, do you know what the prophecy is?" Louis tilts his head to the side, eyes focused in front of him. Louis then straightens up, eyes glowing white before he begins to speak.

 " In times of darkness, the fallen are revived. The door to evil opens. A descendant of the moon can push back the dark. With the fire of yin and yang, evil can be defeated. The moon will guide thee to rise above the tainted."   

 "What in fuck's sake does that mean?" Blaze groans loudly gaining a smack from Rhiver.

 "Shut your ass, fool." Rhiver snorts, Blaze growls lowly at Rhiver's statement before a loud crash rings through the room. I flip around to the two, my lips pulling in to a thin line when I come to see the dumb pair on the ground. Blaze had tackled Rhiver causing the small couch to fall knocking the two on to the ground. Louis and Blake gasp in horror at the mess then run over to their two wrestling Alphas begging them to have mercy on the precious items in the room. 

  We are in the middle of trying to figure out what we are going up against and they are playing around. Goddess why me?

  <Those two just don't know how to be serious, do they?> Malachi snorts making me smile. Malachi is a sarcastic ass, but he knows he loves them with all of his heart.