Chapter 10

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPS!"

Startled from my sleep I leap out of bed while looking around frantically. The sight of my parents and grandparents cheesing happily in my bedroom doorway eases my panic and turns my attention to my brothers. I smirk teasingly at the sight of Blaze who also seemed to be startled awake from their yelling. Blaze instead took up a crouched stance over Rhiver who was still sleeping away peacefully un-bothered by our intruding parents. Rubbing my eyes with my closed fist I slowly make my way over to Daddy and hug him.

"Happy birthday baby boo!" He shouts while hugging me and since I'm a few inches taller then him I rest my head on top of his and purr loudly.

"Thanks Daddy, but why did you guys have to burst in here like that? You nearly killed me." I say jokingly glancing over to the bed where Nonno Frank tackled papa and Rhiver in to a hug laughing softly when Blaze jumps on poppa Aiden and Nathan who chuckle.

Daddy giggles, "It was papa Aiden's idea I swear."

I smile down at daddy before pulling away from the hug, "Sooooo what are we doing today? Anything planned for us? Hmmmmm?"I ask wiggling my eyebrow suggestively.

Daddy scoffs with a smile before turning and walking over to papa who managed to wiggle his way out from under Nonno. I watch as he stoops down and presses a kiss against Daddy's lips. Making my way over to the bed I sit down next Rhiver and hug him to my body. We both watch as Blaze gets hugged by our parents and smile when a sweet innocent grin pulls at his lips. Seeing Blaze's smile fills my chest with a strange warmth, seeing him so at ease for once makes me purr softly. Rhiver looks up at me with a smile.

"This is the first time where I felt happy on my birthday." He states with a beaming smile.

I bite my lip before pulling him closer to me and pressing a kiss to his temple. For once I can totally relate to him, This is my very first time not waking up on my birthday feeling empty. We never actually celebrated our birthday, Blaze and I. Of course the pack would wish us a happy birthday but it was never a happy occasion because our birthday was literally the day we lost our little brother. But finally we can take joy on this day and have fun with our family and pack.

" So uncle Michael and Brandy are downstairs cooking up a breakfast for you three. Get dressed and come on down once you're all done. Love you babies!" Poppa Aiden yells as he ushers all of the adults out gaining loud and disapproving groans from our other grandparents and parents. Rhiver giggles at the sound of grown ups whining like a bunch of children before the door slams behind them.

Out of no where Rhiver and I get tackled by our triplet on to the bed with huffs. With a giggle Rhiver begins to squirm under the soothing weight of our mate while I just lay there with a lazy smile. Blaze nuzzles his face against my neck and kisses my collar bone sweetly before moving over to Rhiver and nibbling on his cheek making the small boy squeal. I beam happily from the obvious happiness Blaze is having. I can't thank Rhiver enough from the amount of happiness he gives Blaze. Blaze use to be so cold toward everyone, so violent. I can still see his old self from time to time but every time Rhiver pops up Blaze just seems to relax and immediately calm down.

"Saggie! What you thinking about ya booger?" Blaze questions pulling me from my thoughts with a kiss to my lips. I blink quickly and look around noticing that Rhiver was no longer in the bedroom, "He went to take a quick shower, What had you all quiet?" He asks curiously tilting his head to side. I admire his beautiful face and can't help but feel lucky knowing how attractive both my mates are.

"I was just appreciating how happy Rhiver makes you. You both deserve to be happy." I comment honestly leaning in and pressing a kiss against his nose as he stares at me silently.