Chubby

This sack of sin is wholly dedicated to daddy kink. You're welcome.

"Gee I'm home!" I called out into the quiet household. I heard the pitter patter of feet as my baby boy came rushing over.
"Hi daddy," he said, blowing hair out of his face. He was clad head to toe in pastel colours. Lavender purple oversized jumper? Check. Acid-wash baby blue jeans? Check. Cute kitty socks? Check.

The only thing that was different was the roots of his long-ish black hair. They were a bright teal now.
"What did you do to your hair little one?"
"Oh I tried to dye it blue but it didn't work, so I went over the messy bits with black again."
"I like it, suits you." And I toyed with the ends of it.
"Thank you daddy," Gee mumbled shyly. We stood there in a tight embrace until Gee piped up with,
"Daddy, go up to the bedroom I have something to show you!" I chuckled and went with it, it was probably a drawing he did earlier on.

I sat on the bed waiting for Gee to come up to the room as well. I heard that pitter patter again and the door slowly creak open.
"Gee? Are you okay? You're not usually shy around me," I enquired.
"Um yeah, I'm okay, I promise," he replied.
The door creaked opened to reveal his figure in black lace lingerie, sheer stockings over his pale thighs, intricate lacy garters and silken panties. He looked gorgeous. There was a hole at the back of the panties where Gee could push his tail plug in (which he did) and he also had on his kitty ears. I liked this all black ensemble he had on.

"Come here kitten."
He sauntered over, straddling my lap, trying to be seductive.
"God, I want to fuck you so hard."
"Please do." He mumbled.
"What did you mean kitten?" I questioned him, as he didn't speak clearly.
"Please fuck me daddy." He said clearer.

I grinned and dug my fingers into his arse, eliciting a moan out of him.
"You like that? Being treated like a whore?"
"Oh fuck yes."
"Language kitten." I said, "Only good kittens get to cum."
"Please I'm a good kitten," he practically begged.
"Prove it then," I teased, running my hands up and down his pudgy sides, pinching at the flesh I knew was sensitive.

"Oh daddy, ah..."

His ass was like two perfectly round globes of pale skin waiting to be slapped. And so I did. My hand made a red mark on his ass, and he loved it. He loved being marked.

I felt a wet heat being breathed on my dick.
"Oh shit, fuck that feels good, keep going, get my dick nice and wet for your little ass."

Gee knew exactly what to do. He unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. Breathing a hot gust of air into my tent I had going on in my boxers.
"Come on Gee..." I moaned at the heat.

He pulled down my boxers and took all of me into his mouth.
"Oh sweet Jesus..." Licking all up and down my shaft and sucking on the head. He poked his tongue into the slit, and I felt the heat building up in my stomach.
"No Gee... Don't wanna cum in your mouth..." I whined and pulled out of his mouth.

I turned him around and pulled down his panties and took out the tail plug. He wiggled his bum out to me and I slapped it to tell him to stop. The flesh jiggled and I loved that way it did.
"Prep?" I asked even though he was stretched from the plug.
"No wanna feel you." Sticking out his bum some more.

I thruster in roughly, knowing that deep down inside that he lived being fucked like some cheap slut.
"Oh godddd, keep going please," the boy below me moaned.

The thrusts got faster and sloppier, we were both panting and sweaty. The heat was heavy in the air.
"Oh gosh I think I'm gonna..." Gee started but I cut him off with a quick: "not until I do."  I slapped that chubby ass of his that I loved so much, watching the way it jiggled.

The heat built up to the point when I couldn't take it anymore, I released deep inside of him, pulling out when I finished. But Gee wasn't, he was still as hard as a rock.
He looked at me with a pleading face; "please daddy..."

I grabbed a cock ring and a vibrator. He had his eyes closed but they shot open when he realised what I was doing.
"Daddy no..." But he was too weak and horny to protest much." I coated the vibrator in lube and slid it into his ass, turning it up on the highest setting. He screamed as I said,
"I'll be back for you later."

Here you go, I am very very tired and this is unedited but I don't care I want to sleep.
-Alex