The thrist is real

Here's ya part 2 to the last oneshot ya filthy animals.
Song: "Country House" by Blur.

*time swap till f and g are out of school and they're hanging out at g's house*

"You're serious about those notes?" Gerard asked in a slightly high pitched voice, I knew the thoughts of the content of those notes were getting him hot under the collar.

I looked him dead straight in the eyes and slowly said "yes". Of course I was, who wouldn't be with that ass of his?

Gerard was still blushing furiously, not because he was embarrassed but because he was trying to think of a way to say to Frank, that yes he wanted that but not in a way that made him sound too desperate.

Gee was silent for a bit, I assumed it was because he was too awkward to keep talking about that so I kind of let it go. Not before I got a kiss first.

I shuffled closer to Gee so I could almost touch noses with him, and gently kissed him. Gee pressed back making little whimpering sounds when I pressed harder. Oh sweet Christ I was fucked.

"Mmmmm..." Gerard whines when I pull away. I smirk at him when I see the boner in his jeans. I gently ghost my palm across his crotch, and he whines again and pushes up for more.

"Hard from a little kiss Gee?" I asked him. He answered with himself pushing his crotch up into my hand which was just an inch above. I took that as a solid yes.

I turn him over to get a good look at his ass. It was just waiting to be eaten.

**** time skip cause I'm lazy****

"Ahhhh ahh..." Gee moaned as I licked over his hole again. He had his jeans down around his knees lying on the bed, and I was eating ass.

And, judging by the moans, I was quite good at it. Gee pushed his ass forwards to try and get me to go faster, which I did.

"Oh Frankie I'm so close," he whines, I can see it too. The muscles in his thighs tensing. I can hear the shlick shlick shlick of him jerking himself off, and then him moaning and making a mess of himself.

"Awh, Frankie that was so good." Gerard said breathlessly. He looked absolutely gorgeous in the afterglow.

He turns around to face me. With a grin on his face that meant anything but good.

"Now I think I need to return the favour."

U got ur part 2, I get to rest easy tonight.
-Alex.