Succ

Sweetheart g like the D.

Me and Frank were lounging about in his dorm's couch, his roommate being out for the night so we were alone.

Frank had been quiet all night which wasn't like him, I asked if he was ok but he said he was fine but still looked out into space when I spoke to him. He had acting weird all day for some reason but I didn't want to upset him by asking.

When the movie we were watching was over (it was Deadpool) I climbed over to him to cuddle. All that cute stuff. He happily obliged, kissing me on the lips as he did so. I felt something poking into my lap, I looked down and I saw what was distracting him all night. He was trying to conceal a raging boner.

"Frankie can I suck you off?"
He looked so flustered when he heard that.

"Gee. What??"
"I said, can I suck you off?"
"Yeah sure, use that language title whore mouth of yours."

God I loved it when he talked dirty. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans, breathing hot air on to his boxer-clad erection. He grunted and pushed my face further towards it.
"No need to rush me Frankie."

I slowly pulled down his boxers, his dick springing free. Running my tongue up and down it, I savoured the taste of him. He was grunting and thrusting back and forth into my mouth, revelling in the fact that I don't have much of a gag reflex. My eyes were watering but I didn't care, I just wanted to make him cum.

"Oh god... I'm close..." Frank breathed. I could tell he was, his hips stuttering and slowing down in his thrusting. When he came I swallowed it all, just a little bit on my lips. Frank looked completely fucked out. But I still had a hard on.

"Put on a show for me babe."
"...ok."

I rubbed at the front of my panties, moaning and trying to be as sexual as possible.

"Come here and lie down."
I did so.

He tugged down my panties and completely put all of my dick in his mouth.  Sucking like an expert he had me coming very quickly. I felt like a one pump chump but in a good way.

He looked over me and said,
"Next time that pretty little mouth of yours is getting wrecked."

You will not believe how hard I tried not to type rekt instead of wrecked.
-Alex