Kitty boy

I'm in the mood for some kitty g so here you go.
Plus a song from one of my favourite bands!

Frank was just lying on the bed when he saw his baby in the cat ears, and goddamn he liked it.

They contrasted perfectly against his bright red hair, and made him look more innocent than he already was (not really). He was blushing and looking quite nervous in the getup around Frank.

"Hey are you ok kitten?" He asked, he didn't like seeing his baby upset and would do anything to make it better. Big hazel eyes looked up to him, filled with unshed tears. Some started to fall and Frank dropped everything to comfort Gee.

"Oh no babe don't cry please..." he whispered to Gee whole hugging him close. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

Gee snuggled close to him and tried to speak through whimpers and sobs. "I wanted to look nice for you and when I looked in the mirror I thought I looked dumb."

"No, you never look dumb punkin, you're the cutest fuckin' kitten I've ever seen." Frank said placing kisses to Gee's forehead. Gee started to giggle underneath him and trying to wiggle away.

"Noooooo stop it tickleeeessssss....." Gee whined, and trying harder to wiggle out of Frank's arms but Frank kept a tight grip on him.

Needless to say, Gee was breathless from laughing and Frank couldn't be any happier from seeing his kitten happy.

Ayyy, just a short one for now while I get back into the flow of writing these characters cause I've been working a lot on my Overwatch fic on ao3 so I'm still in the mindset of those characters, should be doing longer oneshots soon.

-Alex.