Booty slaps and cuddles

Someone requested aftercare stuff but I can't remember who you were, so here you go I guess..?

Frank's hand connected with Gee's ass for the last time in their play session tonight. Gee was a shivering, moaning mess. Frank was still in the aftereffects of his orgasm so the slap wasn't really hard enough to cause pain.

Frank unlocked the handcuffs that kept Gee attached to the bed by the rails in the headboard. Gee's arms immediately slumped down and he didn't move for a second before turning on the bed to face Frank and smile in fucked out bliss.

"Come on muffin let's get you cleaned up." He picked Gee up and carried him to the en suite bathroom and got baby wipes to wipe up (go figure) the cum in his baby boys stomach.

"Daddy I wanna cuddle," Gee said holding up arms to be carried again. Frank smiled with the promise of snuggling with his lover. And also carried him back to the bed.

Gee curled up like a cat under the duvet, eyes closed but Frank knew he was still awake. Frank climbed in beside him and wrapped him arms around him. Gee smiled and leaned into his daddy's tattooed chest.

"You give the best cuddles Frankie."

Ahhhh I'm sorry this is so short but my soul needed a fluffy ending. Because reasons. Kthnxbai
-Alex