"A sexy what costume??"

A request was made for a punk f and little g Halloween special.

Halloween and Frank's birthday was around the corner and Gee wanted to make him a birthday surprise for just him and his boyfriend. Gee had decided to dress up and put on a show for for him.

This had to be a surprise because Gee knew his bf was working all day today, and that meant he would have more than enough time to get everything ready.

The costume he was wearing was lying on the bed ready to be changed into. It was a sexy kitten costume. But it wasn't really revealing, it didn't straight up show skin. It was a sheer babydoll dress in a pale rosy pink colour, with black cat ears and a collar.

Gee added in the tail himself.

He spent the whole day setting up the mood and atmosphere to be calming and a little seductive. Dimmed lights, rose petals on the floor leading up to the bedroom, Gee in a sexy cat outfit waiting to be tied to the bed and fucked.
He was going the extra mile with this.

***
Frank's car pulled up in the driveway, the wheels crunching on the gravel. It was oddly quiet, usually Gee would have music playing as he went around his day. Frank just shrugged it off as maybe Gee wanted peace and quiet to work on a commission.

Anyway as he walked in the door, he noticed there were rose petals lying on the floor. What? Why were these here?

As far as he knew they didn't keep house plants or flowers.

Then it clicked.

Gee had set up a romantic thing for his birthday. Aww that was sweet.

He followed the rose petals up he stairs like the cliché goes. And slowly opened the door to their room, revealing Gee in a sexy... what costume?

"Uh Gee what are you supposed to be?"
Wow. Great mood killer Frank.

Gee rolled his eyes.
"It's a sexy kitten costume, duh."

Frank didn't say anything but pushed Gee down on to the bed and kissed him hard.

"Yeah you're my sex kitten."

Aaaaand I'm gonna leave it here because I'm lazy.
Use ur imagination kids.
-Alex