Minimalist

Hey look it's my face^^^

This simple black leather collar held a lot of meaning for me. It symbolised submission and ownership. I always wore it, only ever taking it off when I went for a shower which was rare for me.

He held the back of it while we were fucking, it cut off the oxygen in my windpipe, making the orgasm more intense. He was a good master and always checked if I was hurt from it afterwards. He never pulled it too tight so if it did leave any marks, it would be gone by morning. The bruises scattered across my pale skin contrasted against it, the purple against almost white.

Red swollen lips with white splattered across, the bitter taste on my tongue.

"Are you ok kitten? Do you need aftercare?" He would ask.
"Just cuddles master."

He would wrap his strong, tattooed arms around me. Me resting my head against his chest and taking in the smell of him, like cigarettes and coffee.

The red welts on my ass hurt but it was a pleasurable kind of pain. He squeezed my ass, eliciting a squeal out of me.
"You are so beautiful, even when you're all bruised and fucked."
"Thank you master."

I know this was short but I wanted to have something up for you guys.
It's kinda just "eh" but I don't want to edit it right now. I'm tired and it's really late in my timeline now. I wanted to challenge myself and write in a minimalistic style but you can all obviously tell its in G's point of view.
Cheers,
-Alex