Take me to your best friend's house and we're making out.

Eyyyyy more high school au for ya lads, I'm in an au mood tonight. :)
Song: "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove
(it fitted the theme of this.)
TW for drug use!

It was Christmas time and Frank and Gerard were lying on Frank's bed listening to the misfits and completely hotboxing the place. Frank had gotten a lot from his guy and he felt generous so he invited Gerard around to use it.

His kitty didn't really like smoking it so he prefers it in brownies, while Frank smokes it. Frank kind of found it weird that Gerard doesn't like smoking weed but he smoked like a pack of cigarettes a day, but who was he to judge?

"Hey Gee," he said, lazily turning to his boyfriend. Gee smiled at him all dopey and red-eyed. Frank smiled back, he was too cute.

They played a little bit of footsie trying to get into a comfortable cuddling position with their heavy limbs and when they were in the position they weren't about to move soon. Gee snuggled into Frank's chest and dozed off. Weed made him sleepy, and he was usually out from two or three brownies.

Frank was just about to doze off himself when Gee started squirming. Can you uhhhh tell me what you're doing Gee? Frank thought to himself, but he could see that Gerard had a bit of a semi going and was rubbing up against Frank's leg. Like a pupper, Frank's hazy brain thought.

"Nnnngghh..." Gerard whined but trailed off, still in dreamland. Frank guessed that the dream person was a really good lay. Gerard was moaning in earnest now, he was rutting against  Frank's leg without a care in the world now. Frank was getting hard just listening to him.

"Ohhhhh god Frank... more..." Gerard mumbled, and Frank wanted to spontaneously combust on the spot. Ho ho holy shit. Gerard was getting faster now, squeaking a lot more. Frank guessed he was close.

"Ahhh!" Gerard's eyes shot open as he came. He could feel the wetness in his underwear. It wasn't too comfortable.

He also noticed he had been rutting up against Frank's leg and he was was also sporting a boner and was trying not to look at Gerard.

"Did I..?" Gerard trailed off as Frank nodded when Gerard pointed at his boner. Gerard got an idea.

He sat up next to Frank and whispered, "do you want an extra Christmas present?"

Frank practically shoved Gerard down to his crotch.

Merry crisis everyone! You can finish this in your imaginations! Fuck!