Heart shaped paddle

Oh I am a dirty sinner, someone pour holy water over me.

"Frankieeeeeee!" Gee whined, he knew he wasn't supposed to but he wanted attention and his daddy was a meanie butt because he was ignoring Gee.

Gee crawled under Frank's desk while the latter was too distracted with his phone call. Frank was completely oblivious until he felt a warm blow at his crotch. He jumped seven feet in the air, loud enough that the person he was calling asked if he was alright.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine I just got a fright from one of my dogs barging in the room," he lied hoping that the guy would believe him. He did.

"Hold on a minute just need to get the dog out of the room." Frank covered up the voice receiver on the phone and whisper shouted at Gee.
"Go to your room now Gerard."
Gee knew he was in serious trouble now, Frank only used his real name if he was in for a punishment.

Gee walked to the room, his feet dragging behind him in defeat. He just wanted some attention! Even if it just was sitting in Frank's lap while he made his phone call, it was still attention. Frank hadn't even talked to him today, he had been so busy with "work". Gee plopped himself on the floor next to his army of stuffies. He grabbed the nearest one, a koala bear named Ozzie.

"At least you guys pay attention to me," he mutters to the inanimate object. A lump formed in his throat, he tried to choke it down but it was no use. He started crying into Ozzie's fluffy chest. He was lonely ok?

"I just wanted attention daddy, you haven't talked to me all day!" He sobbed. He didn't expect Frank to hear him, or care to be honest, with his behaviour recently. The tears trailed down his cheeks, the sobs racked his body. He didn't notice Frank coming into the room and wrapping his arms around him.
"Muffin, what's wrong?" Frank tentatively asked, not wanting to upset his baby boy more.
"You haven't payed attention to me all day, you haven't even talked to me in the morning when we woke up, you just left."

Frank's shoulders felt heavy with guilt. All the things Gee had said were true. He had been a shit daddy to Gee today.
"I'll make better baby boy, what do you want me to do?"
"Just cuddles please."

And they say there, not moving just cuddling, Gee wrapped close to Frank's chest.

"But you still broke one of daddy's rules kitten, do you know which one?" Frank mumbled into Gee's hair.
"No going into daddy's office without permission," Gee whispered back.
"So we still need to punish you, but I'll make it light. Go get the paddle baby."

Gee peeled himself off of Frank and got the heart shaped paddle out of their toy drawer.
He handed it to Frank and got across his lap.
"I'm going to give you ten pumpkin, okay? Count for me." Frank said as he brought the paddle down on Gee's ass.

Gee jerked forward as the hit came, the first one was always the worst.
"One."
Slap. "Two."
Slap. "Three."

Frank brought the next three down simultaneously, making Gee cry out in half pleasure, half pain.
"Four, five, six."

"Seven, eight."

"Nine, ten."
The last slap came down onto Gee's red ass, making the flesh jiggle in an oh so sexy way.

"Let's go get you some aftercare." Frank picked up his prince and walked out of the room.

These hands must be stopped.
Requests are open for any preferences on oneshots
-Alex