Good boy

Helo am back from super hard chemistry exam while writing this  I have been wanting to write this for ages but haven't had the time so here you go take this unnecessarily long planned sin.

The air was thick with the smell of sex. Sweat, bodily musk, and precum.
"You're doing so well baby boy," Frank stroked Gee's tummy as he slammed into the latter's tight bum. Gee was begging to take his daddy's cock without any prep and was all whiny, it broke Franks resolve so he had to be rough with his boy.

Gerard loved it rough. Painslut was an understatement. Pain-whore was more the term for him. He was in a class all of his own. The feeling of the raw drag of Frankie's cock inside of him was absolute heaven.

"Oh god please more..." Gerard moaned into Frank's ear, his wish was Frank's command.

"I'm so close-!" Gee screamed a few minutes later as Frank slammed into his prostate. He felt something around his own dick, it was a cock ring. The small rubber ring prevented him from reaching his climax every time it threatened.

"You're not cumming until I do." Frank grunted into Gerard's collarbone. The redhead screamed in pleasure, the rough stimulation incredible.

"Daddy please! Please let me cum, I'll be a good little slut for you!" Gerard tried, but Frank shushed him and kept on fucking.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah..." Frank was slamming repeatedly into his prostate. It was becoming to much but that damn cock ring didn't let him release.

"Oh god... Kitten, AH!" Frank moaned loudly as he came into his baby's tight heat. He pulled out and watched Gee squirm with a grin on his face. He grabbed something next to him on the bed, a butt plug.

"I want you to keep stretched throughout the night tonight, so I can fuck you in the morning." And he pushed it into Gee.

"Ah-!" Gee was not expecting it to be cold, but Frank was merciful and had put a little bit of lube on it. So that was probably what made it cold. The plug trapped Frank's cum inside of him, it made Gee feel that little bit more dirtier and he loved it.

"Please daddy," Gee whined looking up at Frank, "let me cum."
"Well since you've been good I suppose." And he took off the cock ring. Gee immediately came, as it I'm command.
"Ahhhhhhhh..." He moaned at the release, the denial had made it so much more intense.

"Cuddles please daddy?"
"Cuddles baby boy."

This was longer in my head...
Would you guy mind if  I wrote stories for other fandoms? Please comment down below!
-Alex