Mean Girls

I was having a pleasant dream, until my alarm clock woke me up. Ugh. I honestly do not want to go to school today, but then I can't become friends with Mark.

Mark.

Mark.

Because of the incident, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He give me a strange feeling in my chest. Beep. Beep. Beep. Stupid snooze.

~~~• At School •~~~

When I walked to school, I noticed Mark and those stupid bullies again. I made another choice I knew I was going to regret. "I told you to get away from him!" They stared at me and then went back to bullying Mark. "Do you guys need to clean your ears or something? Can you not-"

"SHUT THE F*** UP!" I wouldn't be lying if I said I was scared. I gulped. "Let's go. We don't want our eyes and ears to lose their senses."

Rude.

"Hey Mark!"

He replied, "Hi.... Thanks for saving me again." He was blushing!

"No problem." I stared at him for a second. I wonder what he looks like with his glasses off..

A deep voice cut me out of my imaginations. "Do you want to come with me after school to the library? I can help you on anything since... you know.. Your new?" So hot.

"S-sorry I c-can't." I wasn't lying, but why was I stuttering? Mark stuck his bottom lip out. I blushed super hard.

"Oh ok." Mark walked away.

"Maybe next time," I yelled out. I went to class and waited for the bell to ring.

~~~• At Lunch •~~~

I was eating pizza until a group of girls came up to me. "So," I assumed the 'leader', says, "you're the new girl." Is she stupid? Of course I was the new girl. That's why I don't have friends yet.. unless you counted Mark. "Ahem."

"What?"

"Answer my question."

"Sorry can you repeat the question? I couldn't hear over your loud outfit."

A group of guys in the background yelled out, "Burrrnedd!"

"You are totally the new girl. Listen, my boyfriend told me you were flirting with him. I just want to tell you to back off. Hang out with your nerd friend."

I got angry. Flirting? Puh-lease. I was going to say something but she walked away. The group of boys came up to me. "Heyy. I am BamBam. I thought you were really brave for standing up to Hyuna." He was so cute. Damn, people in this school are so attractive. "And these are my friends Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Youngjae. What's your name?"

"Lizzie."

"Cool Lizzie. Wanna sit with us?"

"Sure."

I noticed Hyuna and her group of friends looking at me. I rolled my eyes at them. They are sooo gonna start rumors about me, but I can care less.

~~~• After School •~~~

I was headed to my locker when I noticed a huge circle in the middle of the hallway. Dang it. My locker was in between the circle and I couldn't get to it. Might as well watch what's going on. It was the slut squad and the bullies surrounding Mark. I was going to yell out but then someone covered my mouth and blindfolded me. "Mph! Hhhmmph!" No heard me. I felt the school's floor underneath my face. What happened to meI heard yelling in the distance and began to cry. Help.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of this book. In case you were wondering when Jackson comes... He'll come. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I would like to say thank you to my friend (you know who you are) for supporting my series. See you guys in the next chap. ( ˘ ³˘)❤