Confusion

Mark's P.O.V.

I feel bad for ignoring Lizzie for 3 days. She kept calling my name, and yet, I choose not to answer. Eventually she gave up and began to talk with Daehyun, since its Friday. Time flies by real fast. I decided to skip school, not wanting to go.

In my house, there is a small closet in the hallway, where my parents used to keep "important" files. They would always threaten me not to go into the room, and I never found a reason to, until now.

I found the key to the room underneath the old 'Welcome' mat. What a great hiding spot! I began to unlock the door to the room. Dust covering the flat surfaces, I sneezed. Really loud. Now I had to look for the files with all the information in them.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I don't know why Mark has been dazed. Bam and Yugyeom keep telling me that Mark was thinking about breaking up with me, though I don't believe them. I mean, who would? I tried texting him, but he never replied. "Did you try going to his house?" asked Jinyoung.

"No. I am scared to go into that neighborhood."

"We can go with you."

"It's better if I go alone."

"Then go!" exclaimed Jaebum. "It's not like you are gonna go to his house at midnight."

Bam and Yugyeom nodded simultaneously. I let out a loud sigh. "Fine! I'll go after school."

Third Person P.O.V.

Daehyun smirked and began to text into his phone. "Daehyun hyung?" asked Junhong. "Why're you smirking?"

"No reason." In reality, Daehyun was planning to stalk Lizzie to Mark's house. Junhong looked at Daehyun in a weirded-out look and decided to ignore him. Daehyun knew exactly how to tell Lizzie the truth.

Mark's P.O.V

After twenty minutes of looking for the files, I found it.

DING!

I heard my phone go off but decided to ignore it, slowly opening the file, which even had more dust in it.

After sneezing and cleaning for another five minutes, I read over the file. While some things were obvious, other things made me gasp.

Name: Tuan, Mark

Origin: United States

Nationality: Taiwanese-American

DOB: September 4, 1993

Parents:

Parent's Status: n/a

Siblings: Tuan, Tammy (Sister); Tuan, Grace (Sister); Tuan, Joey (Brother)

Sibling's Status: n/a

Conditions: Has a hard time remembering; trust-issues; prefers being alone (aka me)

Reasons: Abusive adoptive-parents, plane crash

Adoptive parents? What? Without realizing tear drops began to fall, hitting the stone floor beneath. I was lied to. I lied to. Not knowing I lied. Everything came crashing down. I didn't know I had siblings. Did my parents not love me anymore? What happened to my real parents?

DING! DING!

Ignoring my phone, I began to look for more answers. My real parent's names weren't mentioned the afore file, so they must be somewhere else. They must be-

Lizzie's P.O.V.

While I was walking to Mark's home, I got a phone call from an unknown number. Since I didn't know who the caller was, I ignored it making my way up to Mark's "home." When I was about to knock on the door, I heard a huge bang inside. My heart started pounding really fast.

I opened the door to find nobody inside. Walking in slowly, I gradually made my way to Mark's room until an open door caught my attention. I peeked into the door thinking nothing of it. "Mark?" I said in a small whisper. Nothing.

I opened the door completely, revealing a body laying on the floor. I bent down to see who it was, my vision becoming black as soon as I saw who it was.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Long time no see! lol.. Sorry I haven't updated in almost a full month, but I have been so busy for school T.T I have 2k readers!! I was so happy when I saw the amount of reads, that I began to feel bad about not updating..

Agust D is lit. BTS is messing with my mind rn.. Suga being a savage in the gif...

Anyways! I'll try to update again tomorrow, since I am coming home early from school. WHOOP! No promises though.. See you in the next chapter! Annyeong!

*proofread; story is probably confusing and doesn't make sense; its because of lack of updates

*this stupid chapter is not saving anything!!!!