Suspects

Lizzie's P.O.V.

The anxious feeling in my chest began to grow as I began to make my way to Yugyeom's table during lunch. His group was looking at us in a weird way. Jaebum began to speak first, "Hi Yugyeom. We came here to see what you will tell us about Mark and his almost a week disappearance."  Blunt.

Yugyeom looked at us confused, while we were in shock of how blunt he was on delivering the message. "What do you want?"

BamBam replied, "We want to know where's Mark and what you've done to him!"

"I know nothing about him except he is a gay fag!" Him and his group began to snicker. Mark's gay? I thought I heard my heart break. I thought I had a chance with him?  I tried not to cry because I am not a baby, or because I want Mark by my side.

"What do you mean by gay?" Bam asked.

"You guys don't know? HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yugyeom!" threatened Jaebum while pulling off a sexy glare (lol), "Tell us the story about Mark or I will tell your father about your delinquent behavior." I looked at Yugyeom's eyes and saw fear.

"Alright."

I am going to admit that Jaebum is hecka scary when he is mad. I will also admit that he is really good-looking at the same time. I wonder how Mark looks when he is angry? I was cut out of my fantasies when Yugyeom said something about a crush.

"Mark used to have a crush on this boy named Jackson during middle school, but Jackson suddenly disappeared after the first week of high school. Everyone in the school found out and began to make fun of him." I saw a glimpse of sadness in Yugyeom's eyes. I guess bullies have feelings too.

"Alright. Let's go. He's clearly not the suspect," said Jinyoung.

"Suspect?"

"We thought you were a possible suspect of Mark's sudden disappearance, but clearly your tone proves that you care about him." I noticed that Yugyeom's group looked at Yugyeom with disappointed look. A member said that they were going to leave and the whole group followed.

Yugyeom looked guilty and asked a question that surprised all, "Can I help?"

Jaebum looked at him with a smirk. Sometimes I have no idea what's going on in his head. "The more the merrier right?" We began to make our way to a different group. As we walked towards the table, I saw a close-up of Yugyeom.

He looked so innocent, but also someone who has a lot of things in his mind. Someone who cares most about their family and friends but doesn't show a weak point. Once he sees someone he cares about falling apart, it will affect him greatly. (lowkey talking about the prank they did on him)

We reached the new set of faces. They didn't seem to care or notice us until BamBam spoke up. "Um.. Hello~ I am BamBam....." He began to introduce us and they introduced themselves back. "I am Namjoon, this is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, V, and Jungkook."

I looked at Jimin and made eye contact. He broke away with a hidden smirk. He makes me pissed, not gonna lie, but him and his group are super handsome. Beside him was V. He looked like a cute looking boy. He doesn't look dangerous or crazy but cute. "So," said the pink-haired boy Yoongi, "What do you want from us?"

Jaebum stated, "I need to talk to Jimin and V."

"What do you want from us?" said Jimin, "If there is anything you need to say, say it here or leave." Rude.

"It's a private thing that no one besides us and you two may know. No one else."

"Then go away! We don't need you." Jimin and Jaebum began to bicker and almost had a fist fight, when suddenly V slammed his fist into the table. Everyone in the cafeteria got so quite, you could hear a string hit the ground. Yes, that quite.

"Yes we'll go, but next time you bother us," his deep voice that will make Mark's voice seem high-pitched said. "You'll get it." He walked out leaving us in shock while his members seemed completely unfazed.

We all walked out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. Jimin asks, "What do you want?"

Junior began, "Where's Mark?"

"Who?"

"Deep voice, gets bullied by Yugyeom on an almost daily basis, and wears glasses?"

"Wooow. What a great description! Show us a pic. Phones exist you know?"

"We don't have any."

"Pft. We can't help you then. Let's go V."

When Jimin and V walked away, we decided to keep them as suspects. I began to walk to my locker with Bam escorting me. I opened my locker and a letter fell out. Bam picked it up. I heard him mumble, "Don't be a love letter."

"What?"

"Nothing. Here," Bam blushed as he handed me the letter, with our fingers brushing. My school day dragged on, completely forgetting about the black envelope.

~~~• After School; At Home •~~~

I placed my books and bag in the corner of my room, suddenly remembering about the letter I received. When I opened the letter, I was shocked by its content. What?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! What do you guys think is in the letter?? This is my longest chapter! Whoop! Annyeong! (≧∇≦)/