New Love Life

Lizzie's P.O.V.

Monday was really awkward. I have been at this school for almost a month and I already had a boyfriend. Bam and I became friends, but we still had an awkward aura when we were near each other. We have yet to tell the guys about our awkward relationship. "Hey guys," I said as I sat down at the lunch table.

"Hey Lizzie!"

"Yugyeom!? Your actually talking to us now?!" I gasped, acting dramatic. Yugyeom has been acting weird ever since Bam and I began to date, which reminds me. "Guys.."

"Yeah?" asked Jaebum.

"Me and Bam are no longer in a relationship." I saw Mark look up at me with a hint of happiness.

"Really? What happened?"

"I..." I wasn't sure I wanted to tell anybody about my crush. Only Bam knew. "I l-like someone e-else." Dang it! I stuttered.

"Oooh. Who is it?" asked Youngjae. "Man, I already thought of names for your children."

"Children? Youngjae, they were only dating for a week," said Jinyoung.

"But they looked so cute together!"

"Ignore Young. Who's your crush?" Jaebum said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I blushed, not wanting to tell them since, you know.. my crush is RIGHT THERE! "Can't say." I noticed Mark look down with a frown. OMG! Does he have a crush on me too?

"Why?" Youngjae whined.

"It's a s-secret."

Jinyoung looked at me with a smirk, seemingly knowing who my crush is. "Yah, Mark" said Jinyoung. Mark looked at me for a split second, looking back at Jinyoung. I got super angry, but didn't show it. "Remember that one chick? Hmmm.. What was her name? Alyssa? No. Oh! Sunmi?" Mark nodded.

"Yeah. What about her?"

"I heard she was going to ask you out after school today." I tried even harder to keep in my anger. I noticed someone walking up to our table. "Don't you think she is pretty?"

"Hey Mark!" said the character that was walking up to our table.

"Hi."

"Since you're smart.. I was wondering if me and you could come to my  house to study?"

"Sure."

"Yay! See you after school." She walked away, while smirking at me. I hated her already. I couldn't keep in my anger and I stomped away, while receiving a lot of attention since people couldn't mind their own business. Bam and Yugyeom ran after me.

"Hey Lizzie. You okay?" asked Bam.

"No-o" I began to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Bam leaned closer and whispered into my ear so Yugyeom couldn't hear. "Mark doesn't like her. I see the way he looks at you."

"A-are you su-ure?"

"Yes I am positive. I have an idea!"

~~~ After School ~~~

The plan was pretty simple... to explain. I would wait for Mark, and once I see him I will confess my love for him. Bam and Yugyeom will 'try' to distract Sunmi, only for her to see Mark and I kissing. It was brilliant! The only thing that can mess it up is if Mark doesn't accept my confession.

I saw Mark walking out of the building. I waited a couple of minutes before making my way to Mark. "Hey Mark."

"Oh.. Hey."

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Don't you know I am waiting for someone!?" I am just gonna say this, but I felt chills go down my ENTIRE body.

"Please? Its really important." I gave Mark my saddest puppy dog eyes. About a minute later he heaved out a huge sigh.

"Fine. Make it quick." I made sure I could see Bam at the corner of my eye before continuing.

"Mark. I know we have known each other for about a month now, and I already have a distinguished feeling for you. Whenever I see you, I become excited. Whenever I think about you, I become all giddy. So Mark. I just wanted to tell you that I.." I noticed Bam and Sunmi. "I like you Mark!"

Mark stared at me wide-eyed for a good minute. "Lizzie. I um."

"Mark, would you go out with me?" Sunmi began to make her way over to Mark and I. There was a small pause.

"Yes. I would love to." I pulled Mark into an embrace and kissed him. When he pulled away, I saw the biggest smile I have ever seen on Mark. So big, I ALMOST didn't notice Sunmi and Bam.

"Told you Sunmi. Mark has a girlfriend."

"Mark! I thought you liked me!" exclaimed Sunmi.

"Haha! B**** you thought! Now shoo shoo! Your date is now non-existent," I said without shame and with confidence. She walked away. "Thanks Bam."

"No problem. I shall leave you two love-birds alone." I noticed Bam whisper something to Mark and walk away. Not thinking too much about it, Mark and I hugged for almost 30 minutes until my mom called.

"See you tomorrow Mark!"

I walked away with a big grin, not regretting confessing to Mark.

Mark's P.O.V.

"No problem. I shall leave you two love-birds alone." I noticed Bam walk up to me, and he whispered something into my ear. "You are so~ lucky to have her Mark. You'll have no regrets."

I was pulled into a long hug, until Lizzie had to leave. When she was not in my sight anymore, I thought about what Bam whispered to me in my ear. Yes. I am very lucky to have you, my Lizzie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love Sunmi so much lol! See you guys in the next chapter! Annyeong!