New Neighbors?!

Lizzie's P.O.V.

After smiling like a maniac in my kitchen, I ran to my room and opened up my laptop. Luckily, I still remembered how to hack from the kidnapping. I searched up information on Hyuna and searched for something that can make the best revenge.

After about 2 hours, I barely found any information, only her birthday, address, and everyday life on Instantgram. I gave up and decided to go to her house and take pics without her noticing. "Lizzie! Help me prepare dinner! We have 3 guests coming over!" I mentally pulled my hair.

"Coming mom!" I signed out and closed my laptop and made my way to the kitchen. "What're we making?"

"I am going to make my special black bean noodles and 'bulgogi.' We have Korean guests coming over tonight." I wonder who's coming over, especially during the week. "Can you get the meat and beans?"

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Who's coming over?"

"Three Korean teens who have just moved in yesterday night."

"Yesterday night?"

"Yeah. Their caretaker was going to join, but he seemed to be busy at work. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but every time I wanted to talk to you, you always run to your room."

"Oh... Sorry."

"It's fine," I handed her the beans as I began to defrost the meat, "also, they are all boys so no romance, understood?" Boys?!

"Boys?!"

"Yep," she said as began to boil the water. (idk)

"I have tons of work I have to do though." Like spying on a certain female dog.

"Too bad. Stop talking and help me make dinner."

I nodded, showing my annoyance but not saying anything more. Whatever my mom says, it goes. I continued helping my mom cook dinner, even though all I did was cut vegetables and defrost meat, since my cooking skills are VERY limited.

After 10 minutes of not helping my mom, I went upstairs to begin packing my stuff to make a surprise entry at hyena's house, until I got a text.

Unknown Number

Daehyun hyung, ballie!

gotlizzie

wrong #

Unknown Number

Mianhe! Bye bye!

I chuckled. Amidst packing, I felt my trip was going to be useless and began to do my homework.

When it was 7:30, my mom called me to set the table since the guests were arriving soon. I noticed all the food and my mouth began to water. "Lizzie, stop drooling and place down the chopsticks next to each bowl!"

The door bell rang 30 minutes later, showing three figures. "That must be them! Lizzie! Go call your sister and two brothers downstairs." I groaned and made my way to my sister's room.

"Jimena! They came!" Then I went to my younger brothers' room. "Alex and Martin! They came!" I made my way to the living room where the three figures and my parents sat.

"Lizzie!" my father said, "These are the new neighbors. Luckily, they practiced some English so we won't have a hard time communicating. Introduce yourselves, boys."

They all stood up, bowed and introduced themselves. "Hello. I am Yongguk," said one of the boys with a gummy smile. "I am Junhong, call me Zelo," said the tallest among them. "Hello! My name is Daehyun, nice to meet you!" said the nice lips one (lol).

Daehyun sounded familiar. My siblings made their way into the sitting room and we all introduced ourselves. After letting them get comfortable, we finally sat down for dinner. "So boys," my father began. "Are you going to school nearby?"

They all nodded. "Lizzie, can you help them gain their schedules and tour them around your school?" asked my mom.

"Sure."

"Great!"

Dinner went by smoothly, other than the fact that Daehyun kept staring at me every couple of seconds. I think he likes me, but too bad! I am taken! My mother practically forced me to go to sleep since I had school the next day. Who new these people could've changed my life!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! How'd you like this update? Views are increasing! Almost 700! Did I take you by surprise? Expect updates to be shorter and not really daily since school is starting for me soon... :(. See you in the next chapter! Annyeong!

*Sorry for mistakes! Proofread!