Finding Info.

Lizzie's P.O.V.

When we arrived to Jaebum's house, his mother greeted us. "Hello. I'm Mrs. Im, Jaebum's mother. If you guys need anything, feel free to tell me." She smiled and walked into the kitchen, hopefully making us some snacks.

Jaebum took us to his room. As soon as we entered, a cute little kitten runs out from the room. "That was my cat, Nora." Youngjae began to sneeze uncontrollably.

"Sorry," Jaebum apologized. Youngjae nodded, trying to stop his sneezes. "Jinyoung take Youngjae to the living room and Bam, get the cat and put her into my room."

"Ay ay captain."

I didn't know Youngjae is allergic to cats, or animal hair in general. We all made our way back to the living room, Mrs. Im brought us some crackers and orange juice and placed them on the coffee table. Jaebum opened the yearbook looking for 'Kim.'

After 5 minutes, all the crackers and juice were gone and Jaebum found 'Kim.' He would've found it sooner, if Bam and Yugyeom weren't laughing about Jaebum's yearbook picture. "Guys," Jaebum began, "there are no 'Taehyungs' in our school." I tried to look at all the Kims.

Namjoon Kim, Seokjin Kim, Yugyeom Kim, V Kim, wait... V Kim?  "Guys.. Does no one know V's name AT ALL?"

"Nope," said Jaebum.

"That's weird. What if he's in contact with 'Taehyung'?"

"What do you mean?" asked BamBam.

"What is he's been planning this kidnapping for a long time, so he decided to change his name to 'V.'"

"Good thinking," said Jinyoung. "But we can't be too sure. Let's try to look online, about V, and see if we can find any information. Maybe we can search up 'Kim Taehyung' while we are at it."

"Jaebum hyung, do you have a laptop?" asked Youngjae.

"Yeah. Let me get it."

"What if we find nothing, Jinyoung hyung?" asked Yugyeom.

"Then we can try to find out the location of where the typed paper was printed," Jinyoung abruptly stopped. "Hey, Yugyeom, does anyone in your group or anyone else know how to hack into systems?"

"Hmmm.. I know two people who can, but they are not from my group."

"Really? Who?" I asked a bit excited.

"Namjoon and Jin."

"Who?" I asked confused, completely forgetting about the fact I met those people yesterday.

"We met them yesterday. Don't remember? They are in the same group as V and Jimin."

"Oh yeah," I said, remembering them. "How do we get to them?"

"I know where they live," said Yugyeom.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Great, this plan could go by easily," said Jinyoung with an evil grin.

Jaebum walked into the room with the open laptop. He typed in the words 'Kim V' and clicked enter. Nothing came up. Next, he searched up 'Kim Taehyung' and A LOT of results came, mostly articles. Jaebum clicked on one of the articles.

                                               Missing Boys: Kim Taehyung and Byun Baekhyun

14 year-old, named Kim Taehyung, and 17 year-old, Byun Baekhyun, have suddenly disappeared from their home on July 1, 20XX in Daegu, South Korea. Officials originally thought they ran away from home, but further investigations proved otherwise. In their old home, placed in the middle of their basement, was a table. The table was covered in human blood and intestines. No one knew the identity of the human organs and blood on the table, but officials came up with evidence that the young boy was a serial killer. [more info.]

[Last seen photo of Kim Taehyung and Byun Baekhyun]

We were all shocked on the picture. It was a picture of V, and his brother according to the article, basically proving that he was the one who kidnapped Mark. "Yugyeom, you said you knew where Namjoon and Seokjin live right?" asked Youngjae. Yugyeom nodded. "You guys ready? Leggo."

We all made our way to Namjoon's home. We are close in finding Mark! We're close Mark. Wait for us!

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Damn it! Don't think I don't know what you are doing. "MUAHAHAHAHA!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

They're so close on finding Mark! What do you think Taehyung's 'plan' is? See you on the next chapter! Annyeong!