First and Last Date

Lizzie's P.O.V.

When BamBam and I started dating, he would always walk me to and from school. Whenever he says that he is happy I gave him a chance, I felt guilty. I couldn't tell him though.

During lunch, after three days of our relationship, Bam told the guys about our relationship.  "Hey guys! Guess what? Me and Lizzie are dating!" I blushed super hard from embarrassment. "For like... three days!"

Everyone looked surprised but Mark and Yugyeom. Mark looked really mad and depressed and had bags under his eyes. Yugyeom, on the other hand, looked tired and disappointed. Ever since we saved Mark, Yugyeom hung out with us. Jaebum said, "Really? No wonder you look so happy. Congrats!"

Everyone congratulated us on our relationship, especially Youngjae. I glanced over at Mark, feeling worried about his state. "OMG!! You guys are going to have the cutest babies!! When is the wedding?! Can I be the groomsmen?? Please??"

While Youngjae rambled on and on about our future, Mark glanced at me and, we made eye contact. His eyes were, seemingly, telling me a sad message, and his fake smiles and forced laughs, tell everyone a happy memory.

Mark quickly looked away and began a conversation with Jinyoung. I got angry and jealous seeing them together. What if they were dating. I quickly stomped out of the cafeteria and made way towards my locker in the hallway, not hearing someone coming towards me. "What's wrong?" a cute small voice said to me.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me Lizzie. We're dating now, aren't we?"

I felt a pang in my heart. Yeah. A one-sided love. Of course I didn't say this out loud. "Yeah we are." Another pain.

"Then what's wrong? Are you tired? Are you feeling sick?" I looked at Bam, and it looked like he was deep in thought. After a couple of seconds he looked at me and smiled. I melted inside, not gonna lie. "I know! We can go on a date!"

Date? "Date?"

"Yeah. Our first date on Saturday! So you can cheer up and forget your problem! Do you not want to go?" But you're my problem. He pouted and gave me puppy eyes. I couldn't say no.

"Alright!" I smiled as brightly as I possibly could. Bam jumped up and down and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"I will give the details by text, Friday night!" and with that he walked back to lunch. I couldn't keep my guilt inside anymore. I needed to tell BamBam, the sooner the better. The bell rang to go to class. I am sorry Bammie.

~~~ Friday Night ~~~

dabbam007

Are you ready for tomorrow? :)

     gotlizzie

Yepp! what's the plan??

dabbam007

first we will meet at this café in downtown called 'Suga and Spice'

heard of it?

gotlizzie

nope..

what time??

dabbam07

I was thinking 7 am??

eat breakfast at the café??

is it fine with you??

gotlizzie

yea. where else?

dabbam007