Texting

Lizzie's P.O.V.

"Did you get the picture?" asked BamBam during the last few minutes of lunch.

"Yeah. I will show it to you guys after school. I don't want my phone to be taken away."

"Ok."

I was making my way to my locker when I suddenly crashed into someone. "Sorry," I quickly said. I looked up to see the guy that always bullies Mark and his gang. "Well well well, look who it is. Miss. Thinks-she-can-say-what-she-wants," said the bully. I began to feel infuriated. "Where's Mark?" he asked.

"You don't know where he is?" I asked confused. I thought that he was a possible suspect.

"No. I probably scared him away," he said while walking away laughing. I walked away with a look of annoyance on my face to my locker. BamBam walked up to me. "What was that?" he asked, "Is he bullying you too?"

"No. Hey, what's his name?"

"The bully?" I nodded. "He's Yugyeom. His father is the principal of the school so if you do anything to him, he can tell his dad."

~~~• After School •~~~

My gang and I met up after school in front of the entrance. I showed them the picture of Mark's information. While the gang was looking at the information, I quickly pulled aside Jaebum. "Is there anything you need?" he asked.

"Who's Jimin?"

"Jimin?"

"Yeah. When we were in the office, I heard you talking to him."

"He is a strange guy," began Jaebum. "He is really smart and athletic, but his friends are complete idiots, except two guys. Jimin is someone you don't really want to get close to, especially his friend V."

"V?" I asked.

"He is a really weird kid who is really unpredictable. He doesn't want anyone to know his real name, for some reason. Just stay away from them," Jaebum walked away, going back to the gang.

I didn't know how 'V' looked like so I guess I will have to be extra cautious. BamBam called me over to ask for permission to text on my phone. I told him I will do it myself. Apparently, the members placed their numbers into my phone while I was talking to Jaebum.

1 800-xxxx-xxxx

Heyyy Mark! This is Lizzie. Pls answer my txt ASAP!

We waited a couple of minutes, without getting a reply. Junior decided that we should go to his house. We quickly agreed, making our way to Mark's home. What we saw when we came to Mark's house completely surprised us. "Woah!"

Mark's P.O.V.

While I was still trying to put the pieces together, I didn't notice the cloaked man enter my 'chamber.' I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a sneeze. "Did you figure it out, yet?" I shook my head.

He began to pace back and forth in front of me, possibly aching to tell me his real identity. The deep voice said, "You are so stupid. How can I make you remember me? Pictures are too obvious...." He started to mumble to himself. I tried to understand what he was saying but it was impossible.

The cloaked man came to a sudden halt in his footprints, obviously having a great idea. He quickly stormed out of the room leaving me confused. Where did he go and what is he thinking?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I feel like you guys already know who the cloaked man is... Do you think this story is too rushed? What do you think his plan is? Read my book "SnapChat," which is about Yugyeom (not his backstory). Annyeong! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ