Chapter 7

Alright, guys! Here we go! Things get a tad dirty. If you don't want to read it, that's fine.

**Special thank you to my lovely friend, Tina, for all her help! I couldn't have finished this chapter without her!! She's amazing!! Okay, here we go!

Chapter Seven.

I'm Ready.

Gabi's POV.

I got up early to get everything done so I could check on Joe in order to see if he was alright. In the very moment I was almost done, Joe called.

"Baby, are you okay?" I spoke up, afraid something was wrong.

"I'm fine. I was just calling to tell you not to worry about breakfast. I'm making it now. I'm sore as hell but I'm moving. Calm down, babe," he chuckled.

"Okay. At least you're moving. I'll be there in 30, mkay?" I asked, excited to see him again.

"Okay. I love you," he replied, a smile on his face although I couldn't see it.

"I love you too, Joe. See ya soon."

I finished everything up and headed in the house to see Travis.

"Trav! I'm done. I'm gonna head on over to Joe's!" I yelled, waiting for him to reply.

"Hey, wait a second," he said as he came down the stairs. He slowly reached in his pocket and pulled out a purple packet, extending it toward me.

"Travis..." I blushed.

"Take it. And use it if y'all do...Well, ya know," he insisted, knowing that I didn't want to have that conversation, but it had to be done.

Embarrassed, I took the little square and slipped in my pocket quickly.

"I doubt that will happen, but thanks." I mumbled, taking a deep breath and hoping he would finally leave it alone.

"You two will be by yourselves. It's bound to happen. Please just use it if it does. Really don't wanna be an uncle just yet," he said, looking at me sternly but with a small smile on his face.

"Thanks, bro. I'll call you later," I said and hugged my brother tightly before grabbing my purse and keys.

I ran out quickly and hopped in Joe's truck, thanks to a stepstool, and headed to his house as fast as I could. Although I had seen him just a few hours ago, I missed him like crazy.

When I walked in, I smelled bacon which made my stomach rumble instantly.

I smiled and walked toward the kitchen, hearing him sing along the sounds of the radio.

"Baby, I'm here," I hollered.

"In the kitchen, baby." His deep voice boomed. Oh how I loved his voice. It always sent chills up and down my spine.

I walked into the kitchen and saw him washing the dishes while still wearing his PJs. He even looked sexy in then.

When he saw me he shut the water off and dried his hands. He limped towards me and I met him halfway, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Hey, beautiful," he mumbled into my hair, inhaling my scent.

"Hey, tough guy. How ya feel?" I asked, hoping he was better than the day before.

"Not too bad. It's sore but it's bearable," he said and gave me his heart-melting smile.

"I'm glad. I hate seeing you in pain." I tightened my grip around him, not wanting to let him go again.