chapter seven

Starting from that same afternoon, Frank and Gerard spend more time together, either making art or playing around with music programs on the computer, and watching movies or reading books; just hanging out together. It goes on through Thursday and they end up rediscovering each other, opening up all over again except about that issue that Gerard is still hiding, but Frank doesn't press him about it. In their way, they forget the recently built boundaries and just are together. It's still careful and not as normal as Frank would hope for, but it's better than the previous months.

By Wednesday night, they're in the living room watching a movie on the TV set with the French doors to the balcony open and the blinds up, the starry summer sky watching them from outside as they cuddle on the couch.

Thursday night starts a sequence of three shows. Tonight, it's energetic as always; Frank is pumped on stage and they have an exciting setlist, and the crowd is very lively and cheers the band on. Afterwards, the after party is filled with people and Frank tells Gerard that he's going to stay at the party with the rest of his band and their fans. There is a glint in Gerard's eyes when he kisses Frank goodbye that makes Frank feel like he just offered the world to his boyfriend. And he loves making Gerard happy.

While on Friday night the same thing happens, with Frank's friends driving Frank home a few hours after the show and Frank finding Gerard already in bed, Saturday is pretty different. Well, the show is equally amazing; Frank feels unstoppable and keeps looking at Gerard, who is watching the show from the side of the stage, nodding his head and tapping his foot to the rhythm, looking so damn good in those jeans. He bought them recently for the summer and they're still snug from being new, especially around Gerard's hips and thighs and, after the spotlight of a live show and after those two great nights, Frank is very hot and horny.

They go home together after Frank talks to people at the after party for a few minutes and tells his friends that he needs to go home tonight, which isn't a bother to them. Gerard kind of frowns at Frank for leaving the party tonight, but Frank mumbles something about having stayed for the last two nights and kisses Gerard, hard. Frank rubs any part of Gerard's body he can reach on their way to the car, palming at Gerard's ass, rubbing across the line of his hips, trying to mouth at Gerard's anything.

"Frank, what are you doing?" Gerard asks once they get to the car and Frank pushes him against it before he opens the driver's door. Frank grins at him and pecks his lips, but turns around and walks to the other side of the car, opening the door and getting inside.

Once they're both inside, they buckle up and Frank turns to Gerard with the same wide grin. He says, "I want you to fuck me tonight. It's been so long and this week has been so special...." He leans forward a bit to cup Gerard's crotch and squeeze it, but Gerard takes his hand away by the wrist and puts it away.

"I'll think about it," he says, starting the car and putting it in motion. Frank doesn't give up, though, and moves his hand to Gerard's thigh, grasping the flesh and looking at his profile quite intently. He wants to get something out of Gerard and it will either happen tonight or not happen at all.

"C'mon, Gerard," Frank insists, leaning further and mouthing at Gerard's ear. He plays with Gerard's earlobe, rolling his tongue over it and pulling it with his teeth. He moans to cause a reaction and well, Gerard shifts a little on his seat. He's definitely bothered by Frank's actions.

"Alright," Gerard seems to give in, making Frank smirk at him and sit back. "But at home, okay?" Frank nods, but he feels impatient and keeps his hand on Gerard's thigh. He's slightly restless because he's so heated up from the show and the prospective of having sex again, after a few nights of merely getting off and not being allowed to offer something in return. And although he isn't fully hard yet, Frank keeps adjusting his cock in his pants because he's so anxious for this and he feels like tonight is going to be special.