chapter fourteen//END

February.

Frank kisses Gerard straight on the mouth, sliding his tongue inside and moaning as Gerard stretches his ass with a finger, then with two and scissoring. He's preparing Frank really well for what's next. Frank is hard and circles a hand around his cock, feeling the pre-come drenching the head and he pushes Gerard away to tell him, "Let's do this."

Gerard grins down at him and Frank asks, "Could you sit up against the bed?" Gerard nods and obeys, sitting on the mattress with his back to the headboard. Frank sees that Gerard's cock is looking thick and big again, and Frank is drooling just thinking of it. They've been struggling with Gerard's hormones and a pill every day, and the results have been satisfying. Gerard got his erections back and along with that came his stamina, and Frank is more than glad to see his boyfriend so happy and confident all over again. At this point in their relationship, after this uncomfortable year, they're finally together again.

Tonight is going to be very special because it's the first time they're going to try penetration after Gerard lost his ability to get hard. Frank is very excited and climbs over Gerard's lap with a grin on his face. He loves this position, Frank straddling Gerard's hips as Gerard sits down on the bed with his legs stretched out in front of him. Pressing a warm kiss on Gerard's lips, Frank tilts his head to the side and asks, "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready." Gerard has one hand on Frank's ass, the other on his dick lining it up and that look of anticipation is so strong now. Frank angles his hips and moves down slowly, focused on doing this right and he can see that it's working by Gerard's delightful look. Frank stops when he's full and he can feel Gerard's thighs trembling beneath him.

It feels so tight as he stares at Gerard, holding his face with two hands and leaning closer. He kisses Gerard hotly, moving his arms to embrace his shoulders and pulling their chests together. He slides a hand over Gerard's chest to feel his heartbeat and it's beating fast under his palm, as Frank's mouth opens under the pry of Gerard's tongue.

Frank moves up for the first time and sinks down fast, Gerard's chest inflating with air and Frank moaning, muffled by the other's mouth as Gerard squeezes his ass. Frank's moving slowly and lovingly, paying attention to every second, taking advantage of another beautiful moment in their sex life because tonight is going to be special and long.

Frank looks at Gerard and moves faster, never taking his eyes away as they share this pleasure. He grabs Gerard's hair and feels Gerard's hands trekking up his back, and it's comfortable in this sweet embrace among the slap of skin on skin and the moans and expletives in low voices. It's an intense moment and Frank's starting to sweat, lost in this bliss and in Gerard's expression with clouded eyes, mouth agape, and big hands pushing Frank close against him.

"I love you so much," Frank says, mouthing around Gerard's ear and moaning lowly. He closes his eyes and murmurs, "This is my favorite position. I can see you, I can touch you everywhere. I look into your eyes and know what you're feeling. It's so amazing to see this pleasure in your eyes. It makes me so happy."

"And you make me feel so good. Don't ever stop."

They both moan and kiss fervently, with lips and tongues and teeth, and Frank moves faster over Gerard's cock, bending his back as his inner satisfaction peaks. Gerard grasps him more firmly and bites hard on his tongue as they tremble together. Frank pauses the kiss and takes a deep breath, holding Gerard's head against his neck, feeling Gerard shaking as he comes. Frank moves a hand to his own cock, his ass so filled with Gerard as they share a new bruising kiss. Gerard helps him and soon Frank comes hard, not controlling his spasms and letting go of everything with a loud shout.

Later, they collapse on their backs, all sweaty and smelling like sex. The air is thick around them and Frank is panting deeply, struggling to keep his breath after almost an hour of loving Gerard. It was a great night and he still feels the flashes of pleasure beneath his closed eyelids and the aftershocks in his ass. Gerard was awesome tonight, giving Frank one of the most surprising nights of their life. Frank's grinning when he gets up on one elbow and turns to look at Gerard, who is lying there watching Frank with an affectionate gaze.

After one year of fighting in the dark, Frank is once more close to Gerard and, after three months of actually trying to solve the problem, the results are astounding. Gerard revealed a great energy tonight and a comfortable feeling about the difficult ordeal he went through. Frank is proud of Gerard and happy that they got over this issue.

He smiles and kisses the hollow between Gerard's collarbones, before laying his head over Gerard's chest. He can feel Gerard's rushed heartbeat and sighs contentedly, not thinking of all the things they've gone through. He can only think about and anticipate what's lying ahead of them.