Kayli and Sang's sleepover

Sang:
It's been seven years since my boys' mission at The Ashley Waters school which the Academy sent them on. We managed to solve the case by the end of that year. I am so glad I don't have to go there anymore, that school is horrifying it's even worse than boarding schools that I had seen in films.

Tomorrow is my birthday,my 21st birthday, I'm really excited. I have no idea what we are doing for my birthday as for the boys have been very secretive like always when they want to surprise one of their own. Mr. Blackbourne (I mean Owen) called a family meeting last night however I was not vacant because it was about me, so I went over to Kayli Winchester's house and we had a sleepover.

I've just woken up, you will not believe what Kayli and I done last night. Well we made cookies, we watched pitch perfect 1 and 2, we prank called Kayli's husband Raven who, when he found out that it was us who prank called him saying that Kayli was skinny Dipping in the local pool, he then came back to the house and took Kayli to his room and well I didn't see her until midnight. When Kayli came back she had only just sat down when I got a phone call from Nathan.

'' Hiya Peanut. How is the sleepover going? You haven't been in any trouble have you? When are you coming home? I miss you and I love you! I want you in my bed here with me!" Nathan rambled to me on the other side of the phone.
"Honey the sleepover is going great thank you. No I haven't been in trouble but Kayli has and Raven punished her. I'll be home tomorrow and I love you and miss you too!" I answered.

"Sang what did Kayli and you do? And Doc will come by tomorrow morning to pick you up." Whilst Nathan told me this all I could hear in the background was all of the boys, my boys arguing over who was coming to pick me up. I miss them all but I love having time with Kayli.
"Nathan are you sure that Sean can pick me up because I can just walk or get the bus back? Kayli and I prank called Raven." I hope Nathan doesn't tell me off.
Nathan chuckled then replied
"Sang you silly woman. Yes we're sure you are our world OK? I'll see you tomorrow morning. Love you!"
"Love you too Nathan." Nathan then hung up. So we then went to bed.

Now as I said I'm awake, so I get up off of the bed and I have a bath, I then brush my teeth and get dressed. Today I'm wearing a black mini skirt with a pink halter top and my sneakers. Once I'm dressed I grab my bag and go downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see Kayli drinking coffee when Raven goes behind Kayli and whispers something in her ear which must be something naughty because she's blushing, she never blushes.
"Morning Sang." Raven mumbles to me still with his bed hair.
"Morning Raven, morning Kayli. Did you two have a good night's sleep?" I asked knowing that they did hardly any sleeping with the sounds that I heard all through the night.
"Not much sleeping because Raven here kept me awake all night. So is Sean coming to pick you up?" Kayli asked me with a yawn.
"Yeah he is. Thank you for letting me stay over."
"Sang you're always welcome." Kayli assures me.

Just as I'm about to ask Kayli if she wants me to make her some pancakes the doorbell goes. So I go and get the door while Raven carries Kayli up the stairs with Kayli squeling in his ear.

"Morning pookie. Did you sleep well?" Aw. Sean is always worrying about me and my health.
"Morning Sean. I slept okay but it was a noisy night because of two certain love birds." I giggled as Sean's eyes went wide when he heard Kayli moaning and Raven groaning.

Sean then pulls me out the door and helps me get into his car. Once I am in the car I put on my seatbelt, otherwise Kota gets anxious over my safety. I can't blame him really, he's just looking out for me and my safety.

Once Sean has put his seatbelt on too he starts the engine up. He then looks at me and asks
"So Sang did you have a fun evening with Kayli?"
"Yes I did but I missed you, all of you. What did you talk about when I wasn't there at the family meeting?" I really hope Sean tells me what they were talking abut and didn't want me finding out about.
"Well Pookie I missed you too. I can't believe I had to go another whole night without you by my side, and Pookie we were just telling each other that you haven't gotten any proper attention in your south area have you?"