Marie's wedding

One week after.

Marie:

Okay wow,this is actually happening. Today is my wedding day. I'm getting married to the love of my life and my babies daddy. Tommy is with Jason. I have known Jason since I was a little girl. My mum stopped me from seeing him because of Sang. That's why when we got older I was nastier towards her but when Sang left the house a few years ago I was happy because I got back in touch with him. I feel really bad for everything I have ever done to Sang and how I treated her. No one ever deserves to be treated like I treated Sang. My mum was cruel to Sang I know and yet I never stopped it, I felt like she deserved everything she got. Now I realise that she done nothing wrong and yet she nearly died more than once.

Anyways, I had my hen do awhile back. Sang is here with me along with Danielle. Sang is my maid of honour and Danielle is my bridesmaid. I feel really happy. My dad isn't coming, my mum is dead. Instead Mr.Blackbourn is walking me down the aisle. All of Sang's boys are coming today. I'm so had she has found happiness.

I'm getting my make-up done by Gabriel. I already have my dress on. "Now Marie once you have your make up on you need to put your shoes on and head on out to the limo. It's nearly time." Sang tells me. What would I do without my baby sis. Kayli is also here. After her and Sang got together Sang introduced us to each other so now we are friends. I hope out of the chair and put my heels on. I then head out to the limo. I slide in then it's Danielle and then Sang. After Sang is Gabriel. Sang is wearing a light pink one shoulder dress. It looks amazing on her.

Sang looks absolutely stunning in this dress

Sang looks absolutely stunning in this dress. She is starting to get a bit of a belly, bless her. I have a little secret of my own. I am pregnant again but I'm only two weeks apparently and I'm not showing yet.

Kayli is also my bridesmaid. She has brought along all of her husbands too.

When we arrive at the church where we are getting married I see all of my friends and family are here. I'm going at the back. Sang runs inside an gets Tommy. So the order is Tommy runs inside first, then Sang, then Danielle and Kayli and then me. The song starts up. And everyone stands. Whew here we go. On my arm is Owen. He whispers in my ear "Congratulations Marie. You have made Sang so happy so thank you." Aw he is amazing. I'm glad Sang has nine wonderful men who love her. If my mum was here she would call her a whore and all of the names under the sun.

"Thank you Owen for doing this and for being there for my little sis. Congratulations on having a baby I can't wait to be an aunt." He says that it is okay and he is happy that things have changed. I walk down the aisle and when I reach the love of my life Owen kisses me on the cheek and sits down next to Sang. He whispers something to her and she kisses him.