Blushing and giggling

Sang

I wake up with Nathan's arms Wrapped around my waist and his head is resting on my shoulder. He looks peaceful and he feels really warm. It's only then that I realise that we are both completely naked still. I can feel Nathan's morning wood under my bum. I don't move otherwise I will wake Nathan up. I use my arm to reach my phone. I pick it up and I send a text to Kayli. She replies instantly.

Sang: Morning Kayli. What do you want to do today?xx

Kayli: Honey I don't mind. I have some good news for you though. Xx

Sang: ooh. I love good news. I'll be over in about two hours. Xx

Kayli:Okay sweetie. I'll see you soon. Xx

Sang: okay hun xx

I lock my phone and place it back on the bedside table. I think I must have knocked Nathan as for he squeezes my waist tighter and kisses my neck. "Morning Peanut." Nathan whispers,groggily in my ear. He sounds groggy from where he's just woke up but it's soo cute. "Morning Honey. I'm going to get up and eat. Then I'll show you all my clothes if you want?" I ask him,unsure.

Nathan frowns but quickly recovers it by smiling. "Peanut I would love to see you in your clothes however we have got to go on a mission soon. Can you show us tonight?" I really wish that they didn't have a mission. I nod my head and kiss Nathan. We get up and shower. We then get dressed and walk downstairs.

North is up and has a bowl of cereal. I grab myself a pack of pop tarts and I sit down next to North and Nathan. "Morning North Star." I say. North looks up at me and smiles. "Morning Sang baby. The others will be down in a bit." I hug North and give him a good morning kiss. As I pull away I hear someone clearing their throat. I follow the sound and I see all of my handsome fiancé's standing before me. I walk over to them and give them all a hug and good morning kiss.

I say good morning and we all eat our breakfast whilst discussing our plans. I tell them that I'm going over to Kayli's. After breakfast they get their stuff ready and they all head out of the door. I say goodbye and 'i love you'. Once they have gone I grab my things. I grab my keys and get into my car. I strap my belt on and start the car up. I drive all the way to Kayli's. On the way Aqua's song Barbie Girl comes on. I made up my own song to this beat so I Sang it.

I'm a Silas girl, in an Academy world
Life's craptastic, wrapped in North's plastic
Gabe can brush my hair,and dress me everywhere
Join the sensation, read C.L's creation.
Dressed like Barbie, Nate's pool party
I'm a Kota girl, in an Academy world.
He's so scholastic,Victor plays fantastic
Nathan learned to share, look out for Owen's glare
Luke's imagination, and Sean with the flirtation.

I was a blonde,abused girl, in my own little world
Boys show up, make it right,oh good golly.
Loves them all, that's the girl, and I really love pink.
A kiss here, a touch there, no hanky panty.
Not so much do I weigh, vitamins the doc secures.
I'm a harem girl, and these boys are my world
Home life was drastic, punishments were spastic.
I was tied to a chair, of my mother do beware.
Alienation, my escape was education.
I'm a smarty, poor Gabe's farty (ah ah ah yeah)
Marie's not sorry, threw a party (Oh oh)

Night is starry, North does worry (ah ah ah yeah)
I met Charlie,Greek foods lovely (Oh oh)

Volto stalks like a hawk, let's get rid of him please,
Follow Hendricks' car, I'm so tired of him,geez
No loose ends, use your pen, I call cliffs again.
I'll calm down when I've found all the answers.