16 week scan

Silas

Today is Aggele Mou's sixteen week scan. I can't wait to see how much the fetus has grown inside of her. We have been really busy with working at the diner, doing academy missions, seeing Marie, seeing Kayli and sorting some more baby stuff out.

Kayli is pregnant and she told her husbands a few weeks ago. They were ecstatic and apparently Sang knew the whole time. Sang's baby bump has increased with size. Sang however hasn't put much weight on other than the bump. She has been eating a lot more than usual. Sang got in trouble with North yesterday for eating chocolate before lunch and for trying to make out with Sean and Gabriel. Sang came into the gym on Thursday and she came in in just her underwear. She tried to do it with me but I turn her down because she had been sick and Doc told us not to over excite her.

Apparently the fetus is the size of an avocado now. It can also hear voices so now we are all talking to Sang's belly. Sang is also producing 50% more blood. Apparently the babies limbs and joints are fully formed. Doc told us last night that it is now safe to have sex if she feels like her libido (sex drive) has increased. Which we know Sang's has. Sang's appointment is this afternoon because Gabriel is shopping with Sean and Nathan for some things for Sang. I was going to go however Sang wanted me to stay so that is what I am doing.
Right now Sang is in the bath and I am laying on her bed waiting for her to come out of the bath.

On the bed is Sang's clothes for now. Gabriel has laid out  what Sang is going to be wearing. Sang is going to be wearing a white cotton top and a pair of grey jogging bottoms. I take my top off because Sang's bedroom is boiling hot right now where she has got the heating on. I hear the bathroom door open up and I turn just in time to see Sang standing there in all of her glory. Wow she is glowing and her breasts look a bit sore. The baby bump though is getting much bigger. Sang walks over to the bed where I'm laying and she climbs all the way up to where I am. Once she has reached me she straddles my hips. I can feel her through my jeans.

Sang leans down and as she does her breasts start to sway and they rub against my chest as she is kissing me. I wrap my arms around her naked body. Sang feels amazing on top of me it's just a shame that we have got to leave in a bit. We have all had breakfast, hoovered and gotten Sang's notes ready. We told Sang to stay in her pj's for a bit longer. I move my hands to Sang's perky ass and I rub them. Sang starts grinding on my hips and groin. I can feel my penis getting more and more erect with each thrust. I moan loudly and I thrust my hips up to meet Sang's groin. Sang moans in approval.

Before it goes too far though I pull away and kiss Sang once more. Sang pouts at me and starts rubbing against me but I just chuckle. "Aggele Mou I would carry on if we had time but we don't. We can carry this on later." Sang pouts for a little longer but she soon climbs off of me and gets dressed in the clothes that Gabriel left out. Once Sang is ready we walk down the stairs. We are greeted by Owen and North. "Sang the others are all in the cars already. You will be in with Silas, Gabriel, Victor and Sean since he wants to keep a close eye on you." Owen informs us. We then head out to the cars. I help Sang with her belt.

Gabriel is in the front with me. As soon as Sang is buckled in though Sean checks her stomach and asks her a lot of questions about symptoms and pain. Sang answers them. "Are you all coming into the scan with me?" Sang asks us. "Yes Trouble. We are all Fucking coming in with you." Gabriel answers Sang. "That's great. I'm glad you are all coming in with me. I can't wait." Sang exclaims. We've all been discussing with Sang about finding out the gender of baby bump but we have decided that it will be a surprise.

We Park up and all climb out. Sang hobbles out of the car and onto the path. Once Sang is on the path I hug her. Yes I give her one of my 'special Silas hugs' as Aggele Mou calls it, and I walk with her into the waiting room. We are a few minutes early but it's better to be early than late, especially with how North is acting.