Mr.Blackbourne

Authors note:
Okay so I'm posting this a day early. Thank you to my birdies that read this. I love all of your comments so please do keep then coming. I've left you near on a week without an update so without further ado here you go!!!! SiddyKnowsBest,lukesang,SilasAggeleMou,_hipster_peace_ please tag your friends, vote and comment. Enjoy!!!!!

Sang:

I lay awake for about an hour or so listening to their voices downstairs. They're talking about me, I hear laughing and Gabriel cursing. I wish I had one of them with me to sleep with. I hate sleeping alone, I love to feel their presence, know that they're all safe and with me. I've been tossing and turning trying to get comfy and warm. After a while of this, I finally manage to sleep.

Sometime through the night I feel a presence. Someone's crawling into bed beside me. I smell spring soap. Owen. It's been a while since we've shared a night together. I've missed him in my bed. He pulls me into him and places a kiss on my cheek and then on my forehead. He whispers in my ear "Goodnight Sang. My love." I feel like turning around and kissing him but I'm too tired. I fall back asleep in Owen's arms.

Sunlight starts to filter through the blind. I'm wide awake now. I turn over to see if Owen's there and he's not. He's gone. I'm just about to step out off the bed when Owen walks in. In a pair of black boxers and a tray. A tray of pop tarts, orange juice, pancakes and fruit salad. He smiles at me, a full on smile, and he tells me in a calm but ordering voice "Darling will you get your gorgeous ass back in the bed, please?"

I do as he asks and once I'm back in the bed Owen climbs in too and hands me the tray. "I thought you could do with a nice treat this morning love, as you've been a very good girl." Owen whispers seductively in my ear. A shiver travels down my spine. I open up some of the pop tarts and I hand one to Owen. Yes I may or may not have got him onto these two years ago. However Owen only has them as a rare treat. "Thank you Owen. This looks delicious. Even though you didn't cook me your special." I start eating my pop tarts.

"Your very welcome my dear, I didn't know how the baby would take my special so I thought it's best not to chance it." The rest of the breakfast we talk about things we could do with the baby and eat. Once we've finished Owen takes the tray and all of the dishes down to the kitchen. Whilst I get up and sort myself out. I brush my hair and teeth. I go to the toilet. I walk back out to the bedroom to see Owen back in my bed.

Arms behind his head, leaning against the headboard of the bed, a big grin on his face with a dirty glint in his eyes. As I walk over to him he Wolf whistles at me and I smirk at him. Once I'm near him his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me onto the bed, on top if him. "Sang, I think you owe me a kiss or two." I move my hands to his chest and I lean down to his mouth. I kiss him. It's a open mouthed kiss and it's turning heated very quickly. Owen's hands have found their way to my butt and he's squeezed my cheeks together. I squel a little into his mouth and in return I feel Owen smile and he nips at my lips. I pull away briefly.

Owen's watching me, I smile at him then I bite my lip. Owen growls and turns us over so that I'm underneath him. We're both under the covers and Owen's hands pull up my top. Once it's over my head he throws it to the floor. I move my hands to his shoulders and I squeeze them a little. Owen is looking at me up and down. I can tell he's looking at my bump. Owen's hands move to my bump. He rubs them up and down. His face moves down to the bump and he places little kisses all the way from the bottom of my stomach all the way to just under my breasts. Then he kisses all the way back down to my belly button. He whispers "Hello baby. Your mummy here has us all worried. Can you make sure she relaxes for us? Thank you. You've got nine daddies waiting for you here and one very special, loving mummy." I start giggling because it really tickles.